TVD // P R E F E R E N C E S

__________
You have a miscarriage/ stillborn
___________

Damon: Another bottle of bourbon would be fixed in his hands. Being a vampire meant his grief was heightened, especially due to it being your child.
He wouldn't believe for one moment that he would wake up to that, you drenched in your own blood while your cries rang out across the boarding house. His heart tightened while he held you tightly in his embrace. You tears had stained his shirt as the scent of your sweet blood filled his senses. And with the pain of loss, Damon rebuilt his walls, finished his last glass and closed his eyes.
In seconds, it was no longer Damon Salvatore, your husband. It was the Damon Salvatore you had feared.

Stefan: He was outside the hospital room, his heart hammering against his rib cage while he paced in the hall way.
You had asked him not to be by your side, with the blood you knew he wouldn't be able to handle it. However, he kept as close as he could be. Damon was laughing along with Elena and the gang at his panicky actions. The rest of their friends couldn't believe he was so worried, they had in fact reassured him multiple times that you would be okay.
Yet, soon enough, they heard no baby cries, just your shaky voice.

"What's going on? What's happened to my baby?" You questioned, with your voice raising in volume as you did so.
This caused Stefan to storm inside, only to hear two heartbeats. The midwife's and yours.
In her arms, the unfamiliar woman held a small bundle, that didn't move, that didn't cry. It was a shell of your child. She was gone.

Enzo: After so much hardship, Enzo found you. He had called you the most beautiful girl he had ever met. With your (H/C) hair and bright, (E/C) eyes, he instantly was under your spell.
And you knew, with that accent, you couldn't let Lorenzo St. John Escape your life.
Within five years and with a bit of witchy woo, you were married and a child was currently forming in your womb.
You knew he wanted a family, his own family and he wanted a child that was born of you and him. However, it seemed that vampires always got the benefit of the doubt.
While waking home from work, your hand idly stroking your small bump, Stefan Salvatore became an obstacle in your path. Recently, you had heard that he had turned his humanity switch therefore, he advised you to stay clear of the ripper. But, that didn't seem to be a choice.
As you stood at the top of the Whitmore entrance with stairs beneath your feet, you felt hands on your back push you forward. And there it went, your life, your child, your happiness... It was gone.
You could vividly remember Enzo's reaction. He was hellbent on avenging your son, who was only a few weeks old. What made it worse was the fact that you were nearly there and it just... Slipped through your fingers.

Lorenzo St. John wasn't exactly the same.
You could barely go anywhere without him being your shadow. Never did he leave you alone, never did you try again.
There was a wall forever fixed between you both. Everything you wanted... Was there then gone.

Kai: He didn't know what to think. After all, he was new to the concept of human emotion. However, that didn't make him any less distraught over the death of his child.
You were expecting twins, two beautiful baby boys. Yet, all you got was one child. Yes, you were thankful for at least one to survive. But, you would've preferred what you were going to originally have and Kai... He wanted a legacy, someone to take over after he had enough of being leader. Therefore, while you held a single baby in your arms, he fixated on only them, causing him to ignore the son you had lost.
He couldn't exactly understand. How you would find it hard to look at the small boy or even Kai for that matter. It felt all so wrong. And nothing could stop you from spiralling down into a black pit of hopelessness.

Silas: she had to keep coming back. Qetsiyah kept coming back. She had already taken Amara, his former love and she just had to take her revenge one step further. He loved your child more than you, though he hated to admit it, he would do anything and everything for the little girl in your womb.
Silas had left you for a only a few minutes. However, he still came home to your on the floor with a knife stuck in you abdomen.
With you, his little princess was gone. And he swore to kill anyone to get in his way, meaning... Every supernatural he could lay his eyes on.