Chapter 42 (ENDING)

Wondering if I dodged a bullet
Or just lost the love of my life

-Taylor Swift-

Time skipped...

It's been hours since Taehyung was in the operation room.

Jin was walking back and forth in a fast pace, he was so worried about his only brother.

He feared that he'll lose his brother...

Yoongi was trying to calm Jimin down while Lisa was letting the already worn out Jennie who's tired of crying for a long time sleep on her shoulder.

Oh, and Namjoon?

He's talking face to face with Jungkook, the most wanted mafia.

"So, Jungkook. What was the real reason that you brought Tae with you?" he asked.

Jungkook just sat there quietly.

He had no intention of answering any questions Namjoon had asked.

"Hmmmm... So, how about another question?"

Jungkook looked up at Namjoon, his face showed no emotions.

"What abou-"

"Namjoon..." Jungkook cut him.

Namjoon raised his eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"I don't think I should be here any longer now..."

"Why so?"

"It was all my fault..." Jungkook said while he broke down into tears again.

Namjoon didn't know what to do.

All he could do was to comfort Jungkook.

"Please!!! Take me away!! Lock me up!!! I don't deserve to be happy!! I don't deserve a family!! I-I... I don't deserve Tae..." Jungkook cried.

"Oh...Tae...This was all my fault..." Jungkook clenched his hand into a ball of fist.

"Please...officer..." Jungkook plead Namjoon, already on his knees begging for Namjoon to arrest him.

Namjoon just sighed.

"Wow... I never really know that the one and only most wanted criminal that we've been searching for years to arrest him finally wants to surrender just because he had lost the love of his life?"

Namjoon crouched down, meeting Jungkook's eye level.

"But...since I've already saw everything that you've done for Tae, from trying to save him till how you would cry for him... I think that I've never seen someone that sincere before to his love ones..."

Namjoon patted Jungkook's back, then said.

"But the police still can't let you go that easily, they'll still track you down and arrest you as you did too much illegal things..."

"I know... That's why I'm asking you to arrest me..." Jungkook plead.

"No kid... I'm not arresting you... I'm letting you go now,"

"W-What??"

Namjoon sighed.

"Why would you do that?" Jungkook asked.

"That's because you have proven to me that you weren't lying about how much you love Tae... And I don't want my future nephew to lose his father, right?" Namjoon explained.