Chapter 20

No one's POV

It was a silent ride home, a comfortable one. Jungkook was currently driving while Taehyung was sitting next to him, staring at the view outside the window car.

Jungkook seemed to notice the discomfort look on Taehyung, so he asked, "Hey Tae, you alright?"

Taehyung just stared through out the window all the time.

Silence.

The whole drive till home was in an awkward silence.

Once they reached home, Taehyung quickly dashed into his room and locked himself inside.

Jungkook was really dumbfounded by this, but then quickly ran after him.

"Tae, baby, what's wrong?" he asked while knocking on the door that kept them apart.

Silence.

"Tae, you better get out of there, or else I can't promise you that I'll not hurt you!!" Jungkook raised his voice a little, already losing his temper but calmed himself down, trying not to scare Taehyung more.

Still silence.

"That's it, Kim Taehyung! If you're not coming out, I'm going to break in!!" with that Jungkook used all his force to kick open the door.

Once the door was opened, Jungkook was met with a heartbreaking scene.

There, Taehyung was all curled up, crying.

His love of his life was crying.

Jungkook softened at this and slowly made his way to his lover and crouched down until the same level as his lover.

"Hey, Tae bear. What's wrong?" he asked in a soft tone.

Taehyung was still crying.

"I felt dirty, Kookie," Taehyung said.

Jungkook immediately knew that it was the incident that had happened this afternoon.

He clenched his fist at the thought of it.

But he wasn't aware that Taehyung had pulled him into a tight hug.

Jungkook was about to say something, but Taehyung stopped him.

He crashed his lips onto Jungkook's.

Jungkook was beyond shocked yet he too melted into the warm kiss.

After a few minutes of make out, they finally let go, leaving a trail of saliva attaching their lips.

"Kookie, help me," Taehyung plead.

Jungkook eyed him, confused.

"How?" he asked.

"Help me, Kookie.

Make me forget him..."

Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!! 😂😂😂 Caught y'all!!! 😂😂 Was about to happen 😂😂😂 Sorry cause I've gotta stop at here first cause I'm literally a cock blocker!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Peace out!!! 😂😂❤❤❤❤❤