Chapter 24

Taehyung's POV

I was searching for the pills in Jungkook's office. His office was huge as hell!! How am I gonna find it??

I scanned the place until I saw a bottle of pills sitting on the large desk.

That must be the pills.

I walked towards the desk and grabbed the bottle of pills.

As I was about to turned back, I saw a book. Not just any book. It's a diary. And it's Jungkook's diary.

Should I open?

Nahhhhh, it's people's diary!! I can't possibly read ones diary without permission, right?

But...

He's not around... Right?

A little look wouldn't hurt, right?

Just as I was just lifting the cover of that book, someone slammed the book shut.

I was shocked and surprised.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I gulped.

I didn't dare to move.

"I said, what are you doing here, in my office, hmm?"

His voice was so deep and husky and it just sent me chills down my spine.

"Er-rr, I-I was just t-taking this bottle of p-pills, s-since I've g-got it, I-I'll be t-taking my leave n-now, bye!!"

I tried running towards the open door but I was stopped as a strong grip got hold of my hand.

"Oh, just think where are you going, kitten?"

Shit.

I'm dead.

I was being turned around, only to be facing the now more dangerous looking Jungkook.

"Since you've came in here without any permission and tried to read my diary, don't you think you need a punishment, kitten, hmm?"

"Er-rr, I-I..."

"Don't you agree, kitten?" Jungkook said while leaning closer, sniffling my neck.

I shivered as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"J-Jungkook... T-The pills!! You need to take them, p-please??" I begged.

Jungkook just looked at me, amuse in his darken eyes.

He chuckled.

"Oh, no no baby boy, you're wrong... I'm not that stupid Jungkook, dear..."

He leaned forward until our face were just an inches away.

"From now on, remember me as J,"

And without warning, he kissed me on my lips harshly.

Hey guys... I'm dead. 😂

Thanks for 14.1k reads!!!!! ❤❤