Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV

It was still early for the meeting to start so I decided to let my Tae to wonder around the company.

"Hey, Tae, why don't you get me a cup of coffee?" I suggested.

I watched as he turned around from the art that was on the wall in my office.

Gosh. He was even more beautiful than art. Correction. He is a living art.

I stared at him for a moment before proceeding to what I've been saying.

"Yes?" he asked while tilting his head slightly. Gosh. He's so cute.

"Ermmm... I was wondering how about helping me to get a cup of coffee? It's just around the hall over there," I said as I pointed to show him the direction.

"Sure, why not?" he said and smiled.

Gosh. I'm totally whipped.

He then ran out of my office like a child.

Gosh.

He's really cute.

Taehyung's POV

"Oh, urmm... Excuse me? Do you know where the coffee machine is??" I asked the blonde girl from earlier.

"Oh, it's right over there, cutie. And by the way, you two looked super cute together!!" she exclaimed.

"Oh... Haha, thanks?"

"Uwu, I totally shipped you guys!!" she squealed.

"Haha, thanks by the way,"

"Haha, but honestly, I've never seen Mr Jeon being so whipped to anyone, especially you're the one," she said.

"Really?" I asked interested, "By the way, what's your name?"

"It's Taeyeon!! And you can just call me Tae!"

"OMG!! Same here!! I can't believe that we both had same nicknames!!" (omg, I'm literally laughing on this one 😂😂😂)

"Squeal!!!" we both exclaimed.

"By the way, thanks for showing me the way!!"

"No problem, bro!! And good luck with Jungkoo-I mean Mr Jeon!!" she said before waving me goodbye.

After waving goodbye at her, I walked myself to the coffee machine.

Just as I was about to start the machine, suddenly, someone turned me around from behind. It was a man, he was handsome (but not as handsome as my Kookie!) yet he had a very dark aura around him. I don't like it.

It's gonna be something bad. Or even worse!!

I watched as he admired my face. It's really disgusting. His eyes were just full of lust.

"Well hello there, baby boy, why would someone like you simply wonder off alone like this?" his voice was very deep and husky.

"Get away from me, you pervert!!" I tried pushing him but failed.

"Oh, don't try me kitten," he said before grabbing my neck, choking me.

I can't breathe.

"S-stop!! L-let go of me!!" I tried to yelled.

"I will, but for now," he leaned closer into the crook of my neck.

"I'll have to mark you, to show everyone, that you'll be mine soon,"

And with that, he bit me harshly on my neck.

I screamed for Jungkook.

Haha... Sorry guyssssss, I know it's lame, and it was a rush in getting this chapter done. So, please don't hate me!! 😣 BTW, thanks for 6.99k views!! I've never thought that it would actually reached this high!! Anyways, thanks for your love and support for this book!! Love y'all!! Maybe I'll even update a new chapter tomorrow, who knows!? Byeeeeeeee!!!! ❤