Chapter 9

"Kookie!?"

.

.

.

.

Taehyung was totally shocked. Is this the kookie I know? He's really grown up a lot yet his face never changed and those bunny teeth he always had. He became very handsome and... Oh shut up, Taehyung! This isn't the time for this!!

It seems like Jungkook could read his thoughts. He smirked. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," and winked at Taehyung who was now flustered. He hugged Taehyung more tighter, causing Taehyung too have a hard time to breathe.

"Can't breathe, Kook!!" Taehyung blurted out.

"Haha, sorry. Can't help myself," Jungkook laughed.

"Wait a sec... Why did you leave me!?" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook didn't answer, instead he leaned Taehyung closer to him.

"I'm right here now, aren't I?" he said.

"You didn't answer my question yet, Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I will when it's the right time,"

Silence.

"Okay," Taehyung said. "Mind telling me why I'm here?"

Jungkook stiffened at this.

"Koo... Hey!!" Taehyung yelled as he was flipped around, his back hitting the bed.

"Stop asking so many questions, Tae. I'm here now right? Then stop fucking asking!!" Jungkook yelled as he trapped his arms beside both of Taehyung's head.

"Kookie, what's wrong with yo... Hmmmpppp!!" Taehyung was cut as Jungkook leaned in to capture his pink lips.

"St-stop it, Kookie!!" but the said male didn't even bother.

As it kept going, the kiss deepen and became rougher.

Taehyung tried to push his once childhood friend away but failed. He was too weak under the strong male.

"ST-STOP IT!!" Taehyung finally yelled.

Jungkook was shocked too by his own actions.

He quickly pulled himself away from Taehyung.

He was confused, and so was Taehyung.

"I'm sorry," he said before leaving.

And now Taehyung was all alone in the room where he first woke up since his kidnap.

I think this chapter sucks...😂😂