Chapter 19

No one's POV

The meeting room was so tense that not a person would dare to speak out a word.

There, Jungkook and Bogum were sitting the opposite sides.

Jungkook glared at Bogum while trying to calm the trembling boy in his arms.

Poor Taehyung was frightened to hell since that incident with none other than Jungkook's business partner, Park Bogum.

"State your business, Park!!" Jungkook said in an annoyance.

Bogum smirked.

"Of course, why not? Let's start shall we?" he said, winking at Taehyung before returning to whatever he was talking.

During the talk, Taehyung was very uncomfortable with all the intense stare in the meeting room.

He was currently in Jungkook's arm, trying to find a comfortable spot.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"Can I go home, please Kookie?" Taehyung looked at him with puppy eyes.

Jungkook smiled then lifted his lover's head up, admiring his beauty.

"I promise we'll go home once this meeting is over, okay?" he said.

"R-really?" Taehyung softly asked.

Jungkook smiled.

"Anything for you, my only Queen."

With that, Jungkook leaned in and captured the boy's lips, not caring the presence of others in the room.

Especially the one who was in front talking, staring at the two love birds with so much annoyance and hatred.

"Oh, so you wanna play games, Jeon, then let's play," Bogum marked.

Yaaayyyyyyyy!!!! Another short chapter again!!!! 😂😂😂 Cause I'm the cock blocker!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and thanks for 9.4k reads!!!!!! ❤❤❤ love y'all!!!!!! 😂❤