Chapter 5

Flashback.

A certain boy was playing happily with his stuffed bunny under a shady tree in a cool evening.

"Hi mister bunny,would you like to have some tea?" the little boy asked while showing his bunny teeth. He considered the toy bunny is his identical twin.

As he was playing, he heard someone laughing.

"Hey, bunny guy! Playing with your "friends" again? " one of the boy said.

"Shut up Jackson, it's none of your business!" the boy yelled, defending himself.

"Oooh, looks like the bunny boy got a bunny here!" Jackson said and took the stuffed bunny out from his hands.

"Hey! Give it back! It's mine!" the boy pleaded.

"Then beg for it, like a dog!!" Jackson laughed.

The poor boy was at the edge of his tears.

"Hey, you!! Stop bullying him!!" then came a younger boy from out of nowhere.

"Haha! So what? You gonna fight us? You're just too weak!" one of Jackson's friends laughed.

"Oh yeah??" the younger then bit Jackson's hand and Jackson screamed in pain and let go of the stuffed bunny.

"Okay, okay! You win! But this isn't over yet!" Jackson said and left them with his friends.

"Phewww, that was close," the younger said.

He picked up the toy bunny.

He then went to the poor boy and gave him the bunny back.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

The older just looked at him with teary eyes.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm here for you!" the younger said while smiling, showing his famous boxy smile.

The older felt like his stomach was full of butterflies.

"T-thank y-you," the older stuttered.

"Haha, it's no big deal," the younger said.

"Hey, wanna be friends?" the younger added while he held out his hand for the older.

The older looked, hesitate at first, but gave in.

"Cool!! So what's your name?? I'm Tae!!"

The younger chirped.

The older smiled at the sight.

"Jungkook," he replied.