Chapter 21 [M]

"Make me forget him..."

Taehyung said with half lidded eyes while sticking his tongue out of his pretty mouth.

Fuck.

It was such a turn on for Jungkook, especially in this kind of situation.

But then Jungkook hesitated, afraid that he'll hurt Taehyung.

"Are you sure, Tae?" he asked, rather concerned about him.

"Yes, make me only yours tonight,"

And that's when it hit Jungkook hard. He couldn't control himself anymore.

He ripped off all the clothing on Taehyung's body, except his boxers.

He too took off his own clothes and unbuckled his leather belt, taking off his pants.

He leaned in and captured the younger's cherry pink lips hungrily, eating the younger up as the younger below him moaned through the kiss.

It was passionate.

Jungkook started to roam Taehyung's body with his other free hand, earning a soft moan from him.

Jungkook can feel himself getting harder each time Taehyung moaned.

It was until that he noticed Taehyung was about to loose his breath, they pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva connecting their lips.

Jungkook then slowly made his way down, sliding his hand down Taehyung's body in a sinful way, while the latter gave a delicious long moan.

He then slowly took off Taehyung's boxers, revealing his glorious ass and tight pink hole which was already wet ever since.

He then aligned his dick with Taehyung's hole,

"You ready, babe?"

"I'm always ready for you, Kookie,"

And with that, Jungkook rammed himself inside of Taehyung, making him screamed in pleasure.

Jungkook didn't care less, he started to move  faster, slowly turning into an animal pace.

"Ah~ Jungkook, sl-slow do-down!!" Taehyung screamed, trying to slow Jungkook down as he couldn't handle that much pleasure.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" Jungkook asked, more like not a question.

Taehyung just moaned in reply.

Jungkook didn't seemed satisfied. He slapped Taehyung's ass hard, making the latter moan louder.

"Words, baby boy,"

"Ye-yes,"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Daddy,"

To say Jungkook was quite surprised, but that made him even more turned on.

Jungkook kept ramming until he finally hit something which made Taehyung screamed louder than before.

Bingo.

He started to pounce into Taehyung, continuously abusing the poor boy's prostrate, making the boy screamed in pleasure.

"Ah~ah~ I think I'm...cu-cumming, Kookie!!!"

"Argh, m-me too,"

As Jungkook moved faster, hitting Taehyung's prostrate hard until the poor boy couldn't even see the daylight.

"J-Jungkook!!"

"Tae-Taehyung!!!"

They both screamed each other's name as they came at the same time.

Taehyung was too tired to even move a muscle.

Jungkook slowly rode out of Taehyung and fell asleep beside him, too tired to even clean themself.

"I love you, Kookie..."

"I love you too, Tae..."

And soon both of them drifted of onto a deep sleep.

Holy shi— what did I just write!? 😂😂 Sorry cause this is going to be the worst chapter of all!!! 😂 Cause you know, it's my first time writing smut... Sorry!! 😂 I know I'm bad at writing this kind of "things", anyway hope enjoy it? I don't know 😂 (I'm not pure anymore!!!!!! 😂😂😂)