Chapter 3

It was Monday and Taehyung had school while Jin had to work at the café. Taehyung was always the fluff ball he was and attracted many students in school. He was also known as the school's "angel".

He was walking to his locker like usual when he heard someone screaming. "Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!" and there came his best friend running down the crowded hallway, Park Jimin.

"Jimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!!!!" he shouted back at his friend. "Where were you???" Jimin asked while wrapping his arms around him. "Ooh, I was with Jin hyung at the café," he replied. "Oh, and no free donuts," he added when he saw the sparkles in Jimin's eyes. "What!? Why?" Jimin pouted. "Errrrr, cause it's not free?? " he joked "Well maybe their in my tummy," he said, rubbing his tummy. "Yahh, Kim Taehyung!! How dare you treat your best friend like that??" Jimin yelled and started to tickle attack Taehyung. "Hahaha, " he laughed at his friend's cute attempt.

As they chat along, a guy came from behind and stopped their tracks. That guy was smirking. "Hi, darling Tae, care to join me for tonight?" Taehyung was about to say no but Jimin butted in. "Fuck off, Minho!! Tae doesn't need a filthy man like you!!"

"Why I can say you're feisty, I like that, but I only have my eyes on my Tae," Minho said while looking at Taehyung with 'loving eyes', making him blushed.

"Well you better fuck off before I rip out your eyeballs!!" Jimin yelled. "Well, this isn't over yet!! Bye princess, hope to see you soon," and he left, leaving a blushing Taehyung.

"Just forget about him, Tae,"

"Of course I will, but you weren't being nice, Chim,"

"Well, I was just protecting my best friend here,"

"Haha, fine I forgive you,"

As Taehyung open his locker, he found a huge bouquet of red roses, his favorite in there, and everyone in the hall gasped.