Chapter 30

Third Person's POV

"Kookie~ Do you really have to go??" Taehyung whined.

Jungkook just chuckled at the cute sight of his "wife" (they're not married, yet)

He leaned forward to kiss the tip of Taehyung's nose.

"I'm sorry, babe. But I had to go, probably just a week. I promise that I'll get home as soon as possible, okay hun??"

Taehyung pouted.

"But I don't wanna be alone, Kookie~. What if someone tries to take me away from you?" Taehyung asked with worried eyes.

Jungkook just smiled and ruffled his fluffy hair, and said

"Don't worry too much, babe. No one would even dare to take you away, especially not from the one and only Jeon Jungkook,"

Taehyung then looked up into his eyes, using those puppy eyes to weaken just anyone.

"Hey, don't give that look, Tae,"

But Taehyung just kept doing it.

"Okay, okay, you win!! I'll buy you the chocolates," Jungkook said in defeat.

"Yasssssss!!!!! I love you so much, Kookie!!!!!!" Taehyung exclaimed, wrapping both his arms and legs around Jungkook, hugging him.

Jungkook just get along with it, snuggling in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Yahhh, stop it!! It tickles!!" Taehyung whined as he felt hot breath fanning on his neck.

"No,"

"Why?"

"Cause you're mine, babe,"

"Smooth one, Kookie,"

"Or you want it rough, huh?" Jungkook teased.

Taehyung just blushed furiously, then hit Jungkook's arm.

"Sh-Shut up!! That's not what I m-meant!!"

"But that's clearly what you really meant,"

"S-Stop it!!"

"Haha, alright, alright princess, don't be mad at me, a forgive kiss please??"

Taehyung chuckled before leaning in for a quick peck on Jungkook's lips.

"You know, you can put me down now,"

With that, Jungkook settle him down on the floor.

He noticed the bump on Taehyung's tummy was getting bigger day by day.

"I really hoped it's a girl, you know?" Jungkook said.

"What!? I want it to be a boy!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Girl would be as beautiful as you, princess,"

"Nope, I want my child to be as strong as his father here,"

"But I'm still hoping it's a girl,"

"It's gonna be a boy,"

"Girl,"

"Boy,"

"Girl,"

"I'm the one who's carrying it,"

"Fine, maybe we should make twins instead,"

"What the..."

Both of them just stared into each other deeply, not even saying a word.

Just then, Jungkook stepped forward to wrap his strong arms around Taehyung's delicate waist, embracing him with a warm hug.

Jungkook kissed his lover's forehead, then said

"I'll be back soon princess..."

Just a short chapter of vkook fluff here 😆😆 I'll update a longer one, probably tomorrow if I had time. And thanks for 57.4k reads!!!!!!!! Love you guyssssss!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤