Chapter 15

So... About the last chapter, the votes got tied!! So... I was thinking about why not have a little piece of everything!!? 😆 So, I've been thinking that why not have Jungkook to have a disorder: for example, he'll be sweet like a fluff ball just for Tae and suddenly change his attitude and gets all possessive over Tae? You think that's a good idea? Well, anyway, here's another chapter and I'm sorry cause life's been busy 😣

------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

After a long bath, we finally got out and changed into expensive black suits.

"Jungkook, where are we going?" I asked.

"To my company," he replied with a smile, gosh, how much I've missed that bunny smile of his.

I eyed him suspiciously. Seems like he'd got it.

"The legal one, of course," he said and winked at me.

"So, does that mean you're going to take me out!?" I mean, like finally I'm allowed to go out!!

"Haha, you're right," he said then held out his hand, "Let's go," he said softly.

I hesitated at first, but took his hand.

I'm seriously confused. One moment he's like all crazy mafia king and now he's being sweet!? What!?

"Hey, stop day dreaming Tae," he snapped me out of my trance.

"Oh, sorry. Let's get going!!" I said in excitement.

After thirty minutes ride, we finally reached his company. Damn, how could someone so young like him own such a huge company!? Not to mention being the king of the mafia world.

"Come-on, let's go," he said while pulling my arms, heading into his building.

When we were inside, I could felt everyone's staring at us. I could felt my face heated up due to embarrassment.

"Lower your head, babe," Jungkook said.

And I did.

He then lead me into a lift and we got up to his office floor.

Once reached, he quickly pulled me out and into his office.

"Phew, that was fun!!" he said.

Wait... What!? Why is he acting like a child!?  Where is the cold hearted man before? But I had to admit that I like this Jungkook more than the other one.

And now, all I could see was Jungkook staring at me while smiling like an idiot.

"Ermmm, Kookie? You alright?" I asked, concerned.

I saw him suddenly clenching his head like he was in pain. But eventually, it stopped.

"Huh? What happened... Oh, Tae, why are you here??" he said.

Wait... Does he even remember what happened just now??

"Ermmm, actually YOU'RE the one who'd brought me here, remember?" I said.

"Shit, it must be one of the alters..." he said softly, but it didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Kookie, what do you mean by 'alters'? " I asked curiously.

He seem to panicked a little by this.

"Oh... It's nothing Tae, there's nothing you should worry about," he said.

I eyed him.

"Anyways, since you're here, you could be my distraction," he said while smirking at me. I blushed.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his office door, signaling someone coming in.

"Come in," Jungkook ordered.

Soon, a girl with blonde hair came in.

"Sir, you have a meeting this afternoon with Mr Park," she said.

She seemed a little surprised to see me here with Jungkook.

"Oh... Sorry... Am I interrupting something?"

"Well,  you actually are, and you may get out now," Jungkook said with a stern look on his face.

After the girl left, I asked him.

"Kookie, am I gonna be with you in your meeting?"

He looked at me, before saying.

"Of course, you are,"

He then walked closer towards me, close enough until we're only just an inch close.

He then leaned into my ear and huskily whispered, "Cause baby, you're gonna be my distraction,"

Yaaayyyyyy, over 600 words!!!! 😂😂 Goodnight guyssssss!!! Hope you liked it. 😆 And also, thanks for 6.52k reads!!! 😆😆❤ I love you guys!!! 😆😆❤❤❤