Chapter 22

Taehyung's POV

The sun had soon risen, it was already morning. I felt sooooooooo tired!! And that my ass was in sore too... (blushes) I can't believe that Jungkook would actually do that!! Jesus!! I really need to clean myself with holy water!!

I just can't believe that I've lost my virginity to Jungkook, my childhood friend.

I was still in my sleeping position, not wanting to get up until the bed on the other side dipped slightly.

"Wake up, princess," Yup, it's definitely Jungkook.

"Five more minutes, Kookie," I said lazily.

I was about to continue my beauty sleep when I was being turned around, facing the one and only Jungkook.

"Oh, baby. You better wake up or else I'll make sure that you'll never walk for weeks... Maybe even a month!!" he teased.

"Okay, okay!! I'm up!!" just then I shot up from bed.

Jungkook just chuckled.

"Breakfast are ready, I'll wait for you downstairs, okay?" he asked.

"Mm...kay," as I was about to stand on the floor, I lost my balance, because my ass hurts like hell!!

I was waiting for the hard impact to hit my already painful ass, yet nothing came.

I looked up, only to see Jungkook holding me in his arms.

I felt so embarrassed that u could feel my cheeks burned up.

"You're too cute, baby," he said while kissing on the tip of my nose.

"It's all your fault!! Now I couldn't even stand up!!" I complained.

"Nope, it was actually your fault for being to sexy and seductive," he smirked.

"I hate you!!" I exclaimed, still blushing.

"I love you too," he said and smiled, showing his infamous bunny smile.

"Well, since you can't walk, how about I help you with your shower? You know you can't smell like sex all day, don't you agree?" he said, smirking.

"Oh, shut up Kookie!!"

"Haha, come on," with that he picked me up bridal style and headed towards the shower.

And the rest was history...

It was already evening. I'd just came out from out room after taking a nap.

I was gonna find Kookie.

And I actually found him.

But this is not the Kookie I was expecting...

Jungkook was there, sitting on the floor, playing with a some what familiar stuff bunny.

I watched him quietly. I was still shocked and surprised that the once manly Jungkook could even turn into a child.

To be honest, it was quite a cute scene.

I was busy staring at him when suddenly a voice snapped me out of my daze.

"T-Tae Tae, i-it's that you?? I haven't seen you in a long while!!" he exclaimed, tears brimmed his eyes.

Tae Tae? Does he still call me that?

"Yeah, it's me? Kookie, what's wrong with you? Why are you crying?" I asked, worried.

I saw Jungkook holding his stiff bunny, running towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I've missed you so much, Tae Tae!!" he said through sobs.

I smiled.

"I've missed you too, every single day and night,"

I hugged him back.

It felt warm. Safe. It felt like home.

"Kookie promise to never let you go ever again!!" Jungkook said.

I just chuckled at the cute sight of him.

But it's strange, the first moment he was acting all kinky but now he was like a seven year old child!?

That's really weird.

"Hey... Kookie?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you taking any pills?"

Sorry for not updating a while cause I've been busy doing on a research for my assignment. And I'm done with it so I quickly updated this!! Btw, I know it's gonna be quite confusing but you'll soon find out the truth in the next chapter... Or maybe? Anyways, hope you liked it and thanks for 12.8k reads!!!! ❤❤❤