Chapter 37

Taehyung's POV

I woke up in the same dark room again.

It felt like it had been days since I've been here.

Jungkook... Where are you?

Just then, the heavy metal door was creaked opened, letting dim lights in the already dark room.

It was non other than Park Bogum.

"Well, I can see you're awake, dear," he said, stepping into the room.

I looked away, not wanting to see that monster.

Just then, I felt the bed dipped slightly, means that he's just sitting right next to me.

I heard him sighed, then he said.

"Here, eat up," I turned around to see him holding a bowl of porridge.

Don't judge me, but I ain't selling myself just for a fudging porridge!!

I stared at the bowl for a while, before proceeding back to what I was doing just now, and that is avoiding him.

"I said, eat up," he said again, his tone seemed to have been laced with impatience and annoyance.

"No," I answered bluntly.

"You better eat up right now, you little...!!"

"I said no!! Don't you understand?! I'm not hungry!!" I yelled as I pushed him away hardly, making him stumbled back, causing the poor bowl of porridge to land and crash on the floor.

Shit.

Wrong move.

I gulped, probably from what I did earlier.

Now I'm being faced with a fuming Bogum, who gain back his senses and harshly grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" he yelled.

I was so scared.

I squinted my eyes as I waited for the hard impact to hit my cheek.

I've waited.

Just then,

BANG!!

Loud gunshots were heard from outside...

Yasssssss!!!! I've got y'all!!! 😂😂 I've been changing a lot of the plot of the story, and I think the next chapter will be a lit!!! BRACE YOURSELF CAUSE JUANCOCK IS COMING!!! 😂😂😂 Wait for the next chapter then... 😂😂