"When are returning the SUV?"

"Were not. Svet is going to use it when he is here. He wanted to know if its OK where it sitting? Because he thinks it s a good idea if the company buys it for when the guys come in"

"OK I don't care. Its fine there" Harmon kissed him then went and made them sandwiches for dinner. After wards they spent some time with the team and then some in the tub. Cal did not stay in long it bothered his back but sat on the edge and got his legs messaged instead. They both slept soundly that night. The next few days found Harmony at the bakery most of the day working on wedding cakes and special orders. She came home tired and both days went to bed early. Friday they left for the meeting with the lawyer and Cal's pt appointment. The lawyer had them both start the process. It was a simple process as far at the name change itself. Getting your name changed on everything else from drivers license to bank accounts as well as utilities and businesses takes time. Just remembering them all is hard. He was also going to handle her in depth will to cover the bakery. The pt left Cal in a lot of pain again and in a sour mood so when they reached the Hotel he decided to stay in the room and sent Harmony to have a girls dinner with Momma C and Jessie. They ended up at the arcade next door and spent a few hours playing skeet ball and table hockey and eating wings and pizza. They won a bunch of tickets and used it to get Cal a present. After they were done Harmony went across the street to order Cal dinner. Something she knew he ate and added some other thing so they could eat together. She walked into the room to find him naked, laying on the bed on his stomach the sheet on the floor. Dinner could wait. Her camera was on the stand and Harmony put it to use. One of her favorite things was to capture Cal. Soft and manly. His scars telling a story. His face was blank. His hands above his head. His body tan, his ass white,his back pink. That tattoos on his arms standing out. The colors bright. From the camera she could tell that he was strong. But also soft. He moved and flipped onto his side and then his back, his face away from her. She shot more pictures wanting to get some in black and white. The muscles on his chest. His nipples and the few hairs around them. The abs that were well defined and then down to a rigid cock. When she took what she wanted she stripped and climbed into bed and laid her head on his chest. No matter how much time she spent in bed with him it would never be enough. She was always going to crave the protection his arms offered her. How her thoughts quieted. They did not wake till the next morning. Momma C pounding on there door. Harmony answered in just his shirt and she came in Harmony forgetting that Cal was naked.

"Well then baby girl I now know where the python comments come from." She told them blushing. Cal grabbed the blanket and covered his lap with it.

"Sorry babe. I forgot."

"Its all good. Um yeah so whats up?"

"Were here to take her dress shopping then we will be back at noon to go to what what needs to be done for the house. Tomorrow is the furniture store and the house supplies. Ready?"

"Not at all. Can you give me twenty?"

"Sure ill go get us all coffee and breakfast. Cal you want some? What are you going to be doing for the next three hours"

"Not sure. I would. I think there is a few places I want to visit with in walking distance. And there is a cafe close. I'll get dressed and go. Can you give us half an hour?" Cal said pulling Harmony in to his lap and kissing her neck.

"yeah yeah yeah. Young and in love. I'm old not dead. See you soon"

They were dressed and at the truck in twenty eight minutes. Cal with a big smile on his face. Harmony had a smirk on hers. Momma C rode with them and Jessie fallowed. Cal had them drop him at the the little strip mall by the bridal shop. They promised to call him when they were done. When they walked in the lady behind the counter greeted them.