Chapter 25:Kiana

(LAST CHANCE TO RUN AWAY. NO ACTUAL SEX, BUT INTENSE SEXY TIMES WILL COMMENCE!)

Jacob walked around the table, and reached in. I stared at his hand, anticipating.

He laughed. He pulled out a bottle of some liquid.

"What is that?"

"Grape-seed oil. I figured you would need to calm down." I looked at the bottle, doubtfully.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"You'll see." He hopped on the table, straddling my back. His thighs hugged my sides. He opened the bottle and I'm guessing poured some into his hands. The first time was a surprise.

He rubbed my shoulders, digging in softly. I felt instantly relaxed. He rubbed my neck, adding the most delicious pressure. I groaned, I was so tense. He massaged my arms, taking his time, using his fingertips for maximum relaxation.

He started on my back, kneading the flesh softly. I couldn't help the occasional whimpers, and groans. Damn it felt good. He rubbed my sides and hips, pulling the flesh back, and massaging it more thoroughly. 

He scooted down, and began doing my legs. He hit a particularly sore spot.

"F*ck!" He stopped.

"No, please, keep going! God that feels good." He chuckled and continued. He worked out my thighs, the flesh melting under his touch.

He finished with a foot massage. He massages my toes, tickling me. He kissed each foot tenderly, standing up. 

"Turn over," he whispered. I rolled my jello body over with a little difficulty. He started on my front. He began the process again, rubbing my arms, soothing my achy muscles. He avoided my breasts, much to my displeasure. He lightly rubbed my stomach, only putting pressure at the very bottom. 

When he was done, he hitched one leg over his shoulder, and continued massaging. I didn't even know I was that flexible. He did the same to the other, until I was complete putty.

"How do you feel?"he whispered. 

"Mm, like pudding." He smiled.

"Good." He used my arms, to pull my body up to his. He kissed me softly, splaying his hands across my back.

His hands toyed with the backing to the top. "May I?"

I nodded. He deftly unclasped it, letting the top fall. I threw it on the ground. I was surprised when he didn't look immediately down. He kissed my eyelids.

The mood in the room was so intimate, quiet, and tender. The music lulled me into a sense of comfortableness. 

He glanced down, and closed his eyes. "You are so beautiful." He lent down, and kissed the top of both breast. He got off the table, and laid me back down. He took a chair, pulled it up next to me, and sat down. 

"Say 'stop' if you feel uncomfortable," he whispered. 

He kissed me. As he deepened it, I felt his hand touching my left breast. He massaged it much like he did the rest of my body. I moaned into his mouth. He tugged at the nipple, pinching lightly. I cried out.

My whole body was tensed. A throbbing sensation had me clenching my thighs. I felt like my skin was too tight, heat flooded my body. He didn't stop kissing me, simply gave the other breast the same attention. His hand moved slowly to my 'shorts'. 

"Is this ok?" I nodded. If he didn't take them, I was going to rip them off myself.

He pulled the shorts down my body. I was left in my Victoria Secret bikinis. His fingers traced the space below my stomach. His fingers slowly slipped into the panties. I gasped, and he groaned.

"Please tell me to stop!" He sounded like he was in pain.

"I don't want you to," I whispered. He looked at me. His eyes were dark, a jade color. I licked my lips. 

"Please continue."

He kissed me fiercely. I felt his fingers slide lower, to where I was most likely the wettest. He ran his fingers up and down slowly, and gently. I felt his fingers part my 'lips', and a finger probed my entrance.

It slid in surprisingly easy, making me gasp. I had never done this before, always scared of getting caught. My eyes slammed shut. He was making me feel out of control, and he hadn't even moved yet.

He added another finger, making me shudder. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. I grabbed onto his hair, desperate for something to cling to.

Things got interesting when he moved. He pumped his fingers slowly, and instinctively my hips bucked up, making his fingers slide deeper. I was going to die. I was sure of it. I had never felt so much pleasure in my life.

He picked up the pace, making me cry out. My head whipped back and forth, my body twisting, trying to stop the onslaught. He stared down at me, his lip between his teeth. I could feel the end coming near, the sensations too much.

He added another finger, moving faster. I could feel the impending orgasm, but I needed more. 

"More," I choked out. He thrusted his fingers faster, twisting them softly. I was so close. He brushed my clit, and I flew apart. Bright lights clouded my vision, I felt weightless. I could hear myself scream, but I could do nothing about it. I was brought down slowly, my body completely melted. He withdrew his hands from my underwear.

"How was that?"

I tried to catch my breath. "So good." I closed my eyes, and allowed my body to relax. 

I glanced up at Jacob who looked mighty proud of himself. 

"Thank you," he said.

"What for? I should be thanking you! Thank you, thank you, and oh, yes, thank you."

He chuckled. "Thank you for trusting me with your body." He kissed me softly.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."