Chapter 18:Jacob

Yes! Kiana agreed to a date with me! I did a shimmy shake. Alright! Time for action. I raced home, my mind racing. What should I do? I'll cook! That'll impress her. I smirked. I would make my very much famous stuffed manacotti.  I'll make some strawberry punch and an apple crumble pie. Man, I even wanted to date me!

I opened the door, and was stopped by my aunt.

"Whoa there Casanova! Why the excitement?"

"I have a date tonight. Which by the way I'll need for you to be lost for..."

"Well, then!" I laughed. I whipped out my phone and quickly texted kiana my address. 6 pm. I couldn't wait! I waltzed to the kitchen and got out the ingredients for dinner. I quickly got into the zone, moving around the kitchen swiftly. It was four and I still needed to clean and get ready. I ran to the stairs, and tripped trying to undo my shirt at the same time.

I recovered and continue stripping until I had managed to reach the shower. I took the quickest shower known to man. I shaved my face, making it smooth. A swipe of deodorant under both arms. No cologne. I remember her sniffing me... She must love my natural manly scent. I laughed. I was a crazy bastard.

I rushed to my closet and looked for a pair of clean boxers. Tonight called for total freshness. I rifled through my shirts. No. No. Nope. That's gay. Why? My mom must've bougth that. I can't wear that. Perfect! Simple. I threw on the black button down, and found a pair of black slacks to go with it. Should I wear shoes? I'm in the house... Whatever.

I heard the oven timer beeping. Sh*t, my pie. I slid down the stairs. Thank god my pie was safe. I set it on the counter to cool. Did we have ice cream? Yes! Half pint of vanilla. I looked at the clock. 5:45. Oh, god. I started sweating. Calm down. I got this. I went to work then. I set the table, got out some pretty candles and placed them very strategically. 

I set out the manacotti, and pre-made salad. I set some garlic bread in the oven, so it would be fresh. 6:00. I glanced out the window, and saw... Was that Kiana?

I walked to the blinds. It was! She had her head on the steering wheel. Was she second guessing? 

"Aunt C.!"

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm going." She came around the corner. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Good luck tonight."

"Thanks."

She walked out right as Kiana stepped out. Damn. She was beautiful. What was that dress made of? It flowed around her. F*ck, she was a goddess. She deserved better... But I'm a jealous, possessive bastard so, this is what she gets.

She talked to my aunt for a minute, occasionally blushing. I walked out then. 

"Hi, Kiana." I tried to make my voice soft and gentle. I raised her hand to my lips, kissing it, even though i wish it was her lips I was kissing. God, she smelled incredible. What was that? Cotton candy? I wanted to bite her. Better yet, nuzzle her like a cat, so her scent covered all of me until I was drunk with the scent. Hmmm, f*ck. 

Oh, god stop blushing! When her cheeks reddened like that... It did things to me. Get her inside now!  I placed a hand at the end of her back, loving that it curved gently to my touch.

"Bye Aunt C.!... Kiana you look..." Good enough to eat. I whistled. "Gorgeous..." She blushed again. Well this was surely going to be interesting. 

After we walked in, I closed the door. Now I have you all to myself. I almost licked my lips. Oh, yes. Let the show begin.