Chapter 23:Kiana

The next day, I found myself straddling Jacob. We were on his bed, in yet another intense makeout session. After we had aired out, he'd been insatiable. I don't believe my lips will ever go down to their normal size.

Jacob was a very touchy person, his hands running up and down my sides, reaching down to cup my butt, and occasionally tangling in my hair to hold my mouth at just the right angle for him to kiss me very thoroughly. 

I was pretty sure I was only getting 23% of the oxygen I need, but I didn't carw. I was perfectly content loosing myself to him. I felt his hands slowly dragging my shirt up. I sighed, and pulled away.

His eyes were bright. "What's wrong?"

"Well, other than the fact that I've only known you for like a week, I'm waiting for marriage."

He looked at me like I'd grown another head. "People still do that?" He seemed really shocked.

I grabbed a pillow, and slapped him with it. "Yes, people still do that, you crock pot!"

He laughed. "Crockpot?" I blushed.

"Yes, crock pot." He rolled over.

"Challenge accepted."

"Excuse me? What challenge?"

"Mission: GIKP."

"G, I, K, what?"

"Get into Kiana's pants." He laughed.

I arched a brow. "Good luck, Casanova. You're not getting any of this anytime soon." 

He wiggled his eyebrows. "I don't know, I can be pretty persuasive."

"Yeah, okay. Well, until there is a ring, on this finger, you ain't getting none."

He sucked in his breath. "So harsh!" He grasped his chest. "It hurts, Kiana. It hurts real bad!"

"Aw, poor baby. What hurts I'll kiss it all better." 

He pointed at his heart. Then, he dragged his finger down his chest, and patted his lap. He grinned wickedly. I slapped his chest. "A**."

"You love it." He got up, and walked o his drawer. He took out a pack of cigarettes.

"You smoke?" He looked at me. 

"Yeah, why?" I looked at him disdainfully. Smoking was gross.

"Isn't that illegal."

"Yea, so?"

"Umm, it's also gross. How did you get them?" He rolled his eyes.

"Fake I.D. sweetie." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Please, don't smoke around me." He placed the cigarettes down with a huff.

He put his hands on his hips. "What do you want to do?" 

I smiled, coyly. "We can always make out." He walked to the bed, and I sat up on my knees.

Before his lips reached mine I asked, "Does this mean I'm your girlfriend?"

He smiled. "Oh, yeah."

We celebrated our new relationship with one very hot kiss.