Chapter 22:Jacob

(BEFORE YOU READ THIS I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS! I NEVER EXPECTED YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE THIS SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH :D KEEP READING I HAVE A LOT IN STORE FOR YOU!)

I was shocked. One minute I was making out with her, and the next she was out the door, crying her eyes out. 

I followed her outside. She was upset, presumably because she didn't have her keys. They were in my pocket.

"Please," she whispered, choking on sobs. "Just... let me go." The emotion on her face scared me a little. I almost gave her her keys. 

"No, Kiana. We need to talk. Come inside." I softened, trying to get her inside.

"No!" She cried. "No, no, no! I want to go!"

I ignored her. "What did mean? About your father not wanting you?"

She broke down. She leaned against her car.

"When I was 4 years old, my dad left. I remember wanting to play house with my dad, and running around the house, trying to find him. When I did he was at the door with a suitcase, I ran up to him and asked him to play house."

She stood straight up and continued. "He knelt down to me, and told me 'Another time, sweetie'. He had tears in his eyes. He left, and never looked back. I lost him." Suddenly she looked angry.

"I know my mom drove him away! I know she did! And I hate her for that!"

Now I was angry. "How dare you say that!" She looked surprised.

"What?"

"You have no right to hate either of your parents!"

'You have no right to tell me my rights!"

"AT LEAST YOU HAVE PARENTS!" I yelled. She looked taken back.

"My parents are dead! Dead! I watched them die, right in front of me! Watched the life fade from their eyes, as they begged me to be quiet, so I wouldn't be found!"

I was so pissed, I could taste the anger. I turned ready to go back inside, when her voice stopped me. 

"Jacob. I'm so sorry." Her voice was soft, tear-laden.

I turned to her. As I looked at her, I felt more angry. I felt something on my cheek. A water drop. I looked up. Oh, great. It was raining.

I looked back at Kiana. I took a step toward her.

"I don't even know why I bother!" I was angry, mad, yet all I wanted was to hold her. 

"Bother with what?" Soft.

"You!" I thundered. She flinched. 

"All you have done is call me names, and be a total... B*tch!" She looked ready to cry again.

I continued. "But I realised I put up with you, because, dammit, I'm falling in love with you!" The rain was falling faster now. Kiana gasped.

"Really?"

"Ugh, yes. You have me tied in so many knots!"

"Oh, Jacob!" She sighed and ran at me. She placed her lips to mine. She looked up at me.

"I think I'm falling in love with you, too."