Chapter 10:Jacob

I glanced at my watch. Just like women to be late. Then I saw her. She was walking towards me with a look that could cripple lesser men. She really was gorgeous, too bad she hates me. 

She stopped in front of me. "The faster we get this done, the better."

"I don't know, I kinda like spending time with you." I smirked.

"I hate you."

"Didn't seem that way when you were sniffing me in class." She blushed.

"Uggh, let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"Do you have a car?"

"Yess..." I led her to my Kia Optima Limited. I loved my car. She was quite the beauty.

I opened the doors, and she slid in. I smirked. SO controlling.

I climbed in. "Where to?"

"W Ocean Boulevard, and Magnolia Avenue."

"What's there?"

"Damn! Shut up and drive. And for your 411 that's where I live, we'll have some peace and quiet before my sisters come home."

"So eager to get alone with me?" I smirked.

"Ugh, please."

We drove in silence until I pulled onto her driveway. A middle aged woman came outside.

"Kiana, who is this young man?" She said. I assumed it was her mother.

"This is Jacob, and we have a project to do, so we'll be upstairs."

"Okay sweetie. Well the girls should be home in about an hour and a half. So remember to pick them up. The babysitter will bring Ryder home around that time. i'll be home a little late, so order some dinner, there's some cash in the drawer."

"Yeah, ok."

We walked inside. It was nice and clean. Smelled like lemons. She led me upstairs. 

"I'm sorry I have no chairs, so you'll have to sit on the floor."

I looked at her perfectly made bed.

"Don't even think about it. I wouldn't let you on my bed if you were the softest pillow on earth."

I laughed and said, " I think it's because you'd like the image of me on your bed too much."

"Shut up d*ckwad and sit down, so we can do this."

I laughed some more, and sat criss-cross apple sauce.

We started working. More like she started working. i started staring. She was lying down on the ground, face down. She had fantastic legs. They led to one of the shapeliest butts I've ever seen. I remembered feeling those curves against me, and instantly regretted it.

"Will you stop looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you want to eat me..."

"Maybe-"

"Don't!" I laughed. "You are so gross!"

"I can't help it."

"Yes the hell you can."

This was going to be so much fun. I knew Kiana liked me just as much as I liked her, I just had to make her realise it. I smirked. She wouldn't last two weeks with me.