Chapter 3:Jacob

*Beep, Beep, Beep* *Beep, Beep, Beep* 

I woke up, and slapped my alarm clock, causing it to crash to the ground.

*Beep, Beep, Beep*

"F*ck." I groaned. I sat up, and instantly regretted it. My brain throbbed. My eyes ached. My mouth tasted like a squirrel's a**. I moaned and swung my legs over the side of my bed. I looked at my alarm clock and debated whether or not I would reach down to turn it off. My head pulsed. Nope. Not today.

I slowly stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I knew better than to turn on the light. I pissed, and turned the shower on. After flushing, I dragged my achy body into the shower. I hissed as the cold water stung my body. Soon, it started to warm, soothing my poor body. As I lathered, I reminisced.

Last Night

I was at my friend Rocsoe's place. The booze and women flowed freely, and easily. I was dancing with some girl I met there. She was okay. Nice hair, tight body. Fake tits, but eh, whatever. She had her back turned to my chest and we danced to some raunchy beat. She ground her a** into my hips, pooping and doing things that would make grown women blush. I took a swig of my beer and continued dancing. After another song or so, she turned around and whispered, "Do you wanna go upstairs?" i didn't think twice, nodding.

She grabbed my hand and  led me to a room at the end of the hall.I set down my drink. As soon as it touched the nightstand, she attacked. She pulled my hair and forced my lips to hers. I laughed. Deep, throaty. Just like b*tches loved it. I grabbed her waist and pulled her flush to my body. Her kisses  were sloppy, but I didn't care. I hadn't been laid in three long months. i was primed and ready. 

She pushed me until I felt the bed under my knees. I fell. She crawled on top of me, continuing her wildabeast 'kissing'. I stopped her and began stripping her. She had a tattoon her left hip. A butterfly with a pink heart. I rolled my eyes. What a dumb tattoo. She ripped at my shirt, and I think I lost a couple buttons. She yanked at my belt, pulling my pants down. Thank god I wasn't wearing underwear. She giggled. Slut.

Then she stopped. "Do you have protection?" Protection? Oh, right. Rubbers. Sh*t. 

"No." I rubbed my face. F*ck I forgot them when I left. She looked at me in disgust. she grabbed her dress and started dressing. She looked at me before she left, shaking her head. 

I got dressed, and walked downstairs. Guess I'm not getting laid tonight. I saw my man, Kev and walked to him.

"Hey, Kev, you think you can drop me off at my crib? I know I'm way too drunk to drive." He nodded.

Present

Yep. I was a bonafide idiot.