Chapter 13:Kiana

What the hell was wrong with him? Why was he being an a** more than usual? Whatever. Why should I care? I gathered my stuff. When I walked outside, a perky blond walked up to me.

"Hey, you're Kiana, right?" I nodded.

"Okay, well I'm having a party, and I'd like for you to stop by." She handed me a yellow flyer. A party. That was perfect. Just what I need.

*Later that Night*

"Okay, sweetie, have a good time, I want you home by 1. Your lucky it's Friday." My mom hugged me. "You look beautiful!" 

"Thanks, Mom."

*At the Party*

The music was loud, and the food was crappy. I stuffed the cracker behind the refrigerator. I took another sip of my punch. It didn't taste spiked. Good, I had to drive home. Suddenly, Scream by Usher came on. Oh, that's my song! 

I walked to the middle of the 'dance floor', and began dancing. 

I see you over there, so hypnotic

Thinking 'bout what I'd do to that body

I'd get you like ooh baby baby

Ooh baby baby, ah-ooh baby baby ooh baby baby

Got no drink in my hand

But I'm wasted

Getting drunk on the thought of you naked

I'd get you like ooh baby baby

Ooh baby baby, ah-ooh baby baby ooh baby baby

I felt hands on my hips. I continued dancing, and didn't look back. Whoever it was, had a strong chest. It reminded me of Jacob. I shook my head, No! I'm here to forget him. 

Kill the lights, shut 'em off

You're electric

Devil eyes telling me "Come and get it"

I'll have you like

Ooh baby baby ooh baby baby

Ah-ooh baby baby ooh baby baby

Girl tonight you're the prey

I'm the hunter

Take you here, take you there

Take you under

Imagine me whispering in your ear

Then I wanna take off all your clothes and put something on ya.

I was singing softly at this point. The unknown boy was whispering in my ear, making me shiver. I wound my arms around his neck.

Boldly, I drew his lips to mine. His lips were soft, yielding. He smelled good. Not as good as Jacob. Dammit! His hand were warm, and curled around my waist. I bet Jacob could kiss better... Sh*t! Why does my mind always revert back to him!! The kiss ended and when my lips left his I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. Jacob. F*ck. He looked pissed.