Chapter 7:Kiana

"Okay, well here we are." It was seven in the frigging' morning and I was in the parking lot, sitting next to my mom, looking at my new prison of a school. What's worse? I have this stupid a** uniform. I mean come on. A white polo, a khaki skirt, and a burgundy sweater. I feel like I stepped out of Hogwarts.

Our school mascout was a Bruins. WTF is a Bruins? Well, I'm guessing it's a bear seeing as that's what's painted on the buildings wall. I heard this school inspired the movie Freedom Writers. It looked awful.

"Are you sure I have to go here." 

"Yes, now get out. I have to go drop off Linda and Ricquel." I groaned and got out. 

"Bye, Mom."

"Bye, sweetie. Have a good day!" Yeah, right. 

Dr. Sandy Blazer (our principal) greeted me with a smile. "Now, we have another new student here so we have paired you up."

I looked over and saw a boy about my age sitting in one of the chair. Holy guacamole he was hot. He had curly hair in Afro form. It wasn't too big or too small. His skin was a tawny color that reminded me of burnished gold. It was the perfect tan. His eyes were a hazel-green that were looking back at me. I couldn't find a reason to care. His nose was straight, his jaw-line perfect for kisses. Don't get me started on his lips.

I continued my perusal, my eyes traveling down his lean neck to his collarbones that were showing under his white shirt. His shirt was slightly tight around his athletic muscles. My mouth watered.

Just as I started to look lower I heard his voice. "See something you like, sweet cheeks?" My eyes flashed to his mouth that was curved into a breath-taking smile. His teeth were perfectly white, and straight. Sweet lord, his voice was silk. It flowed over me like honey. I'm surprised I didn't melt into a puddle. I shook my head to clear my head. He chuckled.

He stood up from the chair, coming before me and said, "My name's Jacob. You?"

What the hell was my name? I could do nothing but grab his hand. I shook it. His hand was large and male, engulfing mine. Oh, god. I'm going to hell. Thou shalt not lust. Well he shouldn't look that damn good. I realised I hadn't let go of his hand. I cleared my throat.

"Kiana." It came out squeaky. He laughed again.

"Kiana, nice to meet you." God he said my name so nicely.