●°•♤ 32 ♤•°●

After sending Jungkook off, I drove back to my house. The entire drive back I held my tears in.

I didn't want to blind myself with water in my eyes while driving. I really didn't want to be in an accident today.

I parked my car in the garage and sluggishly walked into the house, feeling like all the energy in my body had been drained.

It really felt like I was losing him forever even though he was very much alive.

I walked up to my room, still holding in my tears, getting ready to sprawl myself across my bed and cry all night about this.

But when I opened my bedroom door Haechan was sitting quietly on the edge of my bed, a saddened look plastered on his face.

The door creaked slightly when I opened it and it grabbed his attention. He lifted his gaze from the floor to me and my heart clenched when I saw the sorrowful expression on his face.

"Haechan, what are you doing here?"

He stood up off the bed and slowly walked towards me, stopping when he was standing right in front of me.

"I was worried about you when you left me like that you know."

"I'm sorry I left you like that, but it was really important." I tried to defend myself.

"More important than your boyfriend?"

I became silent and I lowered my head, avert his hardened gaze.

I felt guilty the minute he put it that way. I left my boyfriend at a restaurant when I went off to be with my friend, who unfortunately was a guy.

I basically left my boyfriend for another guy.

With the sudden surge of guilt that travelled through my body, I no longer was able to lift my head to look at Haechan.

"What happened to Jungkook that you so urgently had to run to his aid?"

"H-he went back to Busan," I whispered almost inaudibly.

"That's it? He's not dying or anything like that? I expected that he'd be dying because of the urgency you had in your voice. Look at you, you're even crying about this." He scoffed.

"He's one of my best friends Haechan, am I not allowed to cry?" I retorted, lifting my head and began glaring holes into him.

"What's the point in crying? He's not dead, he's just going back to his hometown!"

"Exactly, I'm not going to be able to see him for a very long time."

"And you left me hanging at the restaurant for what? Did you leave me to say goodbye to him?"

"Yes! And if I could go back and do it all again, I would choose to do the exact same thing!"

"Well if that's the case, why don't you just date Jungkook!"

"You know, maybe I should've gone out with him from the start instead of you!"

Haechans eyes flickered with hurt and I quickly covered my mouth when I realised what I said.

The hurt that Haechans eyes displayed earlier was suddenly gone, almost like it was never there, and was replaced by a cold glare.

"Haechan, I didn't mean—"

But before I could finish my sentence he walked straight past me and out the door. I could feel the cold air of Haechans icy aura as he walked past and goosebumps started to appear all over my body.