●°•♤ 21 ♤•°●

"Jungkook not now please, I need to find someone." I snapped, trying my best to get away from Jungkook.

His presence alone is enough to weaken my senses. After what I saw on the rooftop, I don't want him to have that effect on me, not if he already has someone.

"Are you being serious right now? For fuck sakes, Siria, stop running away from me!" Jungkook yelled making me flinch in response.

I didn't want this to go this far. It wasn't supposed to be this way. Everything's just...wrong.

After the kiss Jungkook and I shared, it was supposed to be different. Haechan wasn't supposed to be a part of my life until we got married and Jungkook should've been mine.

I wasn't supposed to see what I did on that rooftop that day. I wasn't supposed to be there at that moment.

But fate brought me to the rooftop to bring me back to reality. Seeing Jungkook with her was a harsh reality check that I so urgently needed.

"Jungkook I'm not in the mood." I sneered and finally made eye contact with him. He looked at me in disbelief but my glare didn't waver, I kept my glare strong and burning into him.

"Oh your not in the mood?" He asked sarcastically, "guess what? I don't fucking care!"

I was taken aback by his sudden change. He's almost never like this. He's not sarcastic unless he's hurt. The last time I saw him like this was when his ex, Lisa, cheated on him. Every time you asked him a question he'd a response with something sarcastic.

He was hurt to the point where the happy spark in him had disappeared. I don't know what brought that spark back, but I'm glad that it did come back. A sarcastic Jungkook was an ugly Jungkook.

"I'm sorry Jungkook," I sighed, lowering my head as I averted my gaze to the ground, "but I really have to go." I turned around but was immediately pulled back around and into his chest.

"Jungkook, please." I pleaded in a whispered on the verge of tears.

Being so close to him again was bring abandoned feelings back to light. Emotions I didn't want to feel for him again, emotions I couldn't handle right now.

I cupped my right cheek in his hand and rubbed it with his thumb. I wanted to melt into his touch, I really did, but I couldn't.

If I let myself melt into the feeling of his hand on my cheek, I'm afraid to say there would be no coming back. I wouldn't be able to let go of these feels again.

If hurt to do it once, I couldn't do it again. I wouldn't have the strength to do it twice, once was enough.

"Siria look at me." He hooked his finger under my chin and brought my face to meet his.

My eyes locked with him and I couldn't take it anymore.

One tear after the other slipped out of my eyes in silence. Jungkook placed both hands on my cheeks and gently wiped my tears away with his thumbs, "please don't cry." He whispered sweetly.

But the tears wouldn't stop. They kept coming despite my attempts to stop. It was as if they had a mind of their own.

Jungkook took his hands off my cheeks and wrapped his arms around my fragile body, bringing me into his chest.

I cried in his chest, soaking his shirt with my tears but he still didn't let me go. He rubbed my back soothingly and whispered sweet things like, 'everything will be okay'.

I didn't know how to face this. I didn't want to push my feelings to the side but I had to.

Even if I did allow myself to indulge with Jungkook, it would never have a happy ending. If Jungkook and I did start dating, there would never be a happy ending.