●°•♤ 27 ♤•°●

"Mix it like this, rather." Hendrey came up behind me while I was mixing the pot of steaming vegetables, putting his arms around me on either side, his left hand holding the pot handle while his arm was leaning gently against my waist and his right hand was holding the spoon along with my hand. 

Together we mixed the pot's contents with slow circular strokes. Subconsciously, a smile crept to my lips, the ends of my mouth curving upwards. I was smiling like the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. 

I turned my head to my left, staring at him while he concentrated on the pot. He caught me off guard when he turned his head, catching me staring at him. Neither of us pulled away, instead, we continued to stare into each other's eyes. 

It seemed like our faces were slowly inching towards each other, everything around us beginning to disappear. Our faces were getting so close I could feel his hot breath gently graze against my lips and soon...

"Siria? Yah! Siria, you okay?"

I was brought out of my daydream by the faint calling of my name. I stirred for a second before coming back to reality. I started to feel embarrassed by my far-fetched daydream and my cheeks were starting to change colour. I turned around and saw Hendrey and Kun looking at me with worried eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I gushed, forcing a smile.

"Are you sure, your face is red." Hendrey took agonizingly slow steps closer to me, placing his hand on my forehead and furrowing his brows, "you don't have a fever though."

I moved his hand from my forehead and I watched his hand move closer to my cheek. My heart rate started to accelerate and everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. I quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him from touching my cheek when he got close to placing his hand on my cheek.

I smiled reassuringly and released Hendrey's wrist slowly, "I'm fine, really."

"Okay then, let's finish making dinner then." 

Sighing in relieve, I turned back around and continued to stir the pot of steaming vegetables, trying my best to forget about my daydream. 

Why am I even daydreaming about a man that I only met today, we barely know each other and here I am daydreaming about a romantic scene in a kitchen. 

How cliche of me. Ugh, the typical romantic shit that you see in the movies, ew!

I've never daydreamed like that about someone though. I should be having daydreams like that about Haechan, not Hendrey because Haechan and I are dating now. 

I should dump his ass like a ten-ton elephant after the stunt he pulled today, shouting at the dreamies and Jennie as he did, and hold Hendrey's friends (who I now consider my friends as well now), hostage. 

He really makes it hard for me to like him, to love him, and only him.

I really want to be happy with Haechan, we have so much history together that I didn't remember until now and I want to make it up to him. 

I want to be there for him now because I couldn't be there for him in the past, back when he was only a bully and that was all. I only ever saw him as a cruel and rude person.

It never once registered in my mind that there could be so much more to the story. I never thought that Haechan and I would be where we are today. My vision of us in the future...well there was no future for us.