●°•♤ 3 ♤•°●

I heard a loud bang, then another and another. I felt someone's arms wrapped around me and I felt their warmth as my face was buried in their chest.

I snuggled closer into them and our bodies were pressed together. I heard more banging at the door and I groan in annoyance burying myself further into their chest.

My eyes shot open when I realized that I was in Jeno's arms and it was his body that mine was pressed against.

I panicked and put my hands on his chest pushing myself away from him. I didn't realize I was on the edge of the couch and so I fell onto the floor.

Jeno was awake the entire time and was secretly laughing at me. I glared at him and sat up slowly.

Whoever was at the door continued to bang on it, "SIRIA!! OPEN UP BITCH, IT'S RAINING!!" Jennie screamed from the other side of the door.

I jumped to my feet and ran to the door to let her in. She rushed inside soaking wet.

"What the hell took you so long?!" Jennie asked furiously while taking off her shoes.

"I fell asleep, I'm so sorry Jennie." I apologized profusely. Jennie rolled her eyes and groaned, she straightened up and stared at something that was in the direction of the kitchen.

I peeked around the wall to see what she was looking at, and it just so happened to be Jeno standing there awkwardly as Jennie stared at him. Her giant eyes shifted to me and then back to Jeno.

"Let's get you a change of clothes." I grabbed her wrist and dragged her upstairs to my room. She still looked like a deer in the headlights just standing there staring into space.

I got a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt out of my closet and handed it to her. Not moving a muscle, she continued to stand there.

"Jen, get dressed before you get sick." I pushed her into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

I ran downstairs and Jeno was still standing by the kitchen's entrance. He looked just as shocked as Jennie. I waved my hand in front of his face, he shook his head and he was back to reality.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Um...yeah, I'm fine." We stood awkwardly as we were both silent not knowing what to say.

I decided to break the silence and talk about what happened, "sorry for earlier. I mean, uh...falling asleep." My cheeks became hot as I spoke and I didn't look at him at all, my eyes were wandering around the room.

"Its okay, it was quite nice actually," he smirked trying to get a glimpse of my reaction.

I blushed more at what he said and hid my face in my hands. He chuckled and removed my hands from my face and gently lifted my chin making me look him in the eye.

"Ehem!" Jennie cleared her throat from behind me. I turned around to face her and gave her an awkward smile.

She chuckled and shook her head at me and Jeno stood there in awkward silence just staring at her.

"So what were you guys doing?" Jennie wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"We didn't do what your thinking of!" I rolled my eyes at her. "We were watching a movie and she fell asleep," Jeno answered and I could hear by the way he talked he had a smile on his face.

The corners of my lips curved upwards in a small smile as a blush rushed to my cheeks.

"What's up with your face?" Jennie poked my cheek with a teasing smirk plastered on her face. I swatted her hand away and glared at her.