●°•♤ 9 ♤•°●

After eating breakfast I went to my room and locked the door this time before getting ready for school.

I heard the boys leave the house while I was still busy, probably to go home and get ready for school.

I finished off by putting on mascara and a lip tint, something natural instead of all that cake shit.

I grabbed my phone along with my school bag and headed to the front door to leave.

I opened the door and saw an idiot, making me scared and jump backwards.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I asked, anger rising every second.

"Well someone had to stay behind and make sure you'd be okay, and unfortunately I was the last one to the car so they made me stay." He rolled his eyes, annoyed at either the boys or maybe me.

"Thanks, I guess." I walked out of the house and locked the door behind me.

I walked to my car with Haechan walking on my heels (not literally, he was just so close that it felt like it).

"Don't you need to go home and get ready for school as well?" I snapped. I heard him chuckle behind me as I unlocked my car and got in.

"I have spear clothes in my locker, I'm driving with you to school." Without even waiting for me to object he climbed in the passenger seat and put his seatbelt on. I sighed deeply and closed the door of the driver's seat.

The ride to school was so silent it was defending. I don't know how people survive in such quiet places, honestly. How do they find it comforting? I mean it's so lonely and quiet.

I parked the car in an empty parking-bay that was close to the entrance. Haechan and I climbed out the car and people began to stare.

I mentally slapped myself for not parking further away so no one would see us.

"Why'd you slap yourself?" Haechan asked with an amused look smacked on his face.

I ignored his question to avoid getting anymore embarrassed than I already am and walked into school.

Just like yesterday, people stared and whispered as I walked down the halls of the school.

Don't they have lives?

"Nope!" Someone said in my ear, popping the p. I jumped forward, whipping my head around to scold the person who gave me a fright.

I groaned and rolling my eyes at the bastard that almost gave me a heart attack.

"Haechan what the actual fuck?!" I yelled through gritted teeth.

He ignored my question by walking past me and laughing. I watched him walk away and mentally through daggers at the back of his head.

"What are you doing?" Once again, I jumped from the fright I got from a voice speaking behind me.

"Why does everyone keep doing this to me?" I asked rhetorically.

"Because you're easy to scare." Jennie laughed.

"I'm not easy to scare!" I tried to defend myself, she laughed even harder and started to turn red from lack of oxygen.

"Stop laughing or your gonna kill yourself." I scoffed, walking away to get to class.

I walked into the empty classroom and found a seat at the back of the room. No one was here yet, probably talking to their friends.

I took all my books out of my bag and placed them on the desk neatly. I looked out the window next to me and watched people running around and having fun with their friends.