●°•♤ 11 ♤•°●

I arrived at school alone, Jungkook had already left by the time I had woken up and I felt like walking to school alone anyway.

Without watching where I was going, I walked down the halls with my head hanging low.

My thoughts clouded by Mr Kim and those two kids. My mind seems to be stuck on the same topic all the time.

I already got my answers about Mr Kim but I can't stop feeling bad about his situation. All he wanted to do was make sure his wife would be okay, I didn't even know he was married and had a son.

My biggest question at the moment though is who those kids are? The girl who the boy keeps calling nugget looks a lot like I did when I was younger, but I didn't remember any of this from my childhood. Nor has anyone told me about something like this during my childhood.

Without realising it my feet had dragged me to the library, the perfect place to be quiet and wait for class to start.

I walked to the back of the room, to a table that was placed in the corner where no one could see and took a seat.

I sat there and stared off into space with a blank expression spread across my face. Nothing was going through my mind, nothing at all, it was as if someone flipped a switch to switch off my brain.

Not being able to sit so still anymore, I got up and began to look through the books. I didn't even know what type of book I wanted to read, even if I do read I don't think it would sink in anyway.

Shaking the thoughts off, I continued to search for a book that looked interesting.

After a good long search, I found a book called, "My Fair Godmother." I sat back down on the seat I was at earlier and opened the book to start reading.

I could hear other people looking through books, but I was so engrossed in the book I didn't put any thought in it.

The more I read the book, the more I wanted a fairy or even a fairy godmother to fix my life.

All I want is to have a normal life, one where I wake up in the mornings to my parents sitting in the kitchen waiting to eat breakfast with me. Going to school and hanging out with friends without any bullies interrupting.

Having a normal life is what everyone wants, but normal doesn't exist in this world.

Normal is to have crazy flying everywhere.

Life is full of bullshit, pain, mean people, it's like a roller coaster.

It has its ups and downs and you can't go up without going down first.

KRINGGGGG~~

I closed the book as I heard the bell ringing in my ear and made my way out the library towards my first class for the day.

Mr Lee's class.

I walked through the classes door and took a seat at the back of the class, as I usually did.

The teacher wasn't here yet and students were still chatting with their friends.

Not seeing any of my friends here yet I lay my head on my arms, ignoring everyone around me.

I felt a presence next to me but I didn't budge, I just stayed as I was. I didn't sleep well last night either, I woke up in tears again.

I'm sure you think I'm weak for crying so much, but on the contrary, crying so much is what makes me strong.

"Morning class!" With the sound of Mr Lee's voice, I perked my head up, "Take your seats and let's get started with the lesson."

I didn't take any books out to take notes or anything, I was too tired to do anything. Instead, I sat there staring at Mr Lee blankly as he taught the class. Not a single word he said was being processed in my mind, it was going in one ear and out the other.