●°•♤ 29 ♤•°●

Jennie's POV

The bell rang for lunch and I quickly grabbed Haechans wrist, pulling him out the classroom and to the side of the hallway.

"What is it, Jennie?" Haechan scoffed, folding his arms over his chest.

"Aish, you and Siria are perfect for each other with that attitude." I rolled my eyes, "but anyways, you need to tell Siria. Now."

"I-I don't know..." he hesitated, looking at the ground nervously.

"Don't you think after yesterday's events it's better to tell her now?"

"Y-yes," he sighed, "but what if she thinks we're lying or worse, what if she leaves me? I just got her Jennie, I can't lose her now."

I sighed and patted him on the shoulder, "I know, but if you don't tell her, she could be in danger and you could lose her for good, we all could."

"Why did I involve myself with these people? " Haechan sighed, sweeping a frustrated hand through his hair.

"I know right, I've been asking myself the same thing for months now, but we can't change the past. We made a decision and now we have to live with those consequences, and protect Siria as much as we can, with everything we've got."

Haechan nodded his head in agreement and finally looked at me in the eye, "I'll tell her."

I sighed in relief knowing I didn't have to tell her by myself. This was going to be a conversation I didn't want to do alone. I don't want to do it at all, because I'm scared of what Siria will think, but it's necessary if we want to keep Siria alive.

"Ah, perfect timing," I said, pointing my finger in the direction of the classroom door that just swung open, students flowing out like water, "Siria's here."

Haechans eyes widened and he looked in the direction I was pointing to. Siria was walking slowly in our direction with a fellow classmate next to her.

They were talking and Siria was laughing about something, looking very bright today. Which is a good thing, especially after yesterday's events.

I'm sorry to say that that smile might not last too much longer. After we talk to her, I'm not quite sure what she will be feeling.

"I can't do this!" Haechan suddenly panicked, about to run away but I stopped him by grabbing his shoulders and holding him in place.

"Grow a pair of balls will you." I scoffed.

"She looks happy right now and I don't want to ruin that. Let her be. I'll tell her another day."

"When? Tomorrow? Next week?" I asked, sarcasm lasing my voice, "no Haechan, I know you. You'll keep procrastinating and that's going to get Siria hurt. I won't let her get hurt, you hear me? Now be a fucking man, and tell her what the fucks going." I ended saying, slapping him over the head.

"Ouch! That hurt you bitch!"

"Would you like to repeat that?" I raised a brow at him.

Haechan cleared his throat before speaking, "I said, let's go talk to Siria."

He quickly got out of my grip and ran off to Siria. I chuckled and took my phone out, telling the rest of the dreamies to meet up with us. We all have to be present for this. After sending the text I put my phone back and ran to Siria and Haechan.

Siria's POV

"Chan, I swear you have the weirdest roommates." I laughed along with him.

He has been telling me about the eight crazy boys he lives with, and that the one sticks to him like glue, always fighting with him over a sausage.