●°•♤ 28 ♤•°●

My eyes fluttered open when the bright light of the sun seeped through the burgundy curtains. I sat up in my bed and smiled at the morning.

My mom would always tell me when I was smaller that if you smile at the world, the world would smile back.

If it wasn't for that quote I probably would've fallen into a deep depression cause of everything that happened in the past.

My past wasn't rainbows and sunshine at all, and if it wasn't for that inspirational quote, I probably would've woken up every day feeling miserable. 

And honestly, that's not what I want at all. I want to be happy and to expect the best of the upcoming day.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to start my morning routine.

***

***

Today I decided to take my car to school because I don't want a repeat of yesterday. I really just want a normal day at school where there's no drama.

I just want one day to go the way I want it, and by hook or by crook I will have what I want today.

I'm not going to do what others want today, today is my day and no one is going to ruin that.

I climbed out of my car and made my way into the school building with a smile spread across my face.

The moment I stepped through the school's doors, all eyes were on me. I walked down the hallway feeling confident today and as I walked past people's heads would turn trying to get a good look at me.

I smirked at their reaction and continued to make my way to my locker to get my books out.

I was busy getting my books out my locker when it suddenly shut on my hands. I screamed in pain, tearing beginning to build up. I turned my head around and saw Jessica smirking triumphantly at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you bitch?" I yelled out furiously.

"Be careful of who you call a bitch, whore!"

"I'm not the one who opens my legs for every guy that walks past. You should really stop talking about yourself, it's not pretty." I scoffed, turning around and walking away.

"Ugh! You piece of shit!" Jessica screeched out, running up to me and shoving me to the floor.

I went sliding across the floors, creating bruises and a few cuts on my legs. I looked up at Jessica, who was huffing and puffing like the bad wold, and I slowly felt all my emotions leave my body only to leave the anger.

"You shouldn't have done that," I growled lowly, getting up off the floor and grabbing Jessica, putting her in a chokehold.

She kicked my knee and elbowed me in the stomach and I let her go. She swiftly turned around to face me and threw a punch that landed on my cheek.