●°•♤ 25 ♤•°●

Chanyeol flicked out a knife from his pocket and pressed it against my cheek.

The contact with the cold metal sent chills down my spine and I was getting ready for him to use it.

I shut my eyes and waited for the pain to hit me. I heard him chuckle at my reaction and he applied more pressure on the knife.

There was suddenly a loud bang outside of the room we were in and I couldn't feel the cold metal on my cheek anymore. I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol was no longer in front of me.

I heard the scraping of the metal doors on the floor again and then the sound of the door slamming shut again.

There were gunshots and screaming coming from behind me, behind the metal doors. I started to panic, wiggling around and trying anything that could loosen the ropes.

I continued to struggle when I heard the doors scraping against the concrete floors once again.

My body froze and I waited to be confronted by my cousin once again. 

I know I said I deserved it, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be scared, because I am. I'm really scared that he is going to hurt me like his father used to. I thought that after being safe from him for 12 years now I'd be safe for much longer, I really don't want things to go down the drain now.

I felt the ropes being tugged behind me and I was brought out of my thoughts. I looked behind me with my brows knitted together in confusion, trying to see what was going on. 

I couldn't see who it was because they were wearing a black hood over their head and a black mask was covering their face as well. They were busy messing with the ropes that were binding my hands, hopefully removing them. 

The rope around my wrists went limp and I started to mentally praise the person who was freeing me. The hooded person stood up and walked in front of me and cut the ropes that were tying my feet to the chairs legs. 

"We need to leave, quickly!" The hooded persons' deep voice was muffled by the mask but I could still hear the urgency in their voice. 

Considering their voice was deep, I'm guessing it's a man, but they don't sound familiar. Why would someone who I don't know come to save me though? 

I followed the man to the metal doors, where we stopped briefly to make sure no one was standing right outside the door, before escaping the room I was tied up in. I cautiously following behind the man as we made our way down the empty halls.

The ceiling lights were flashing on and off in slow switches between the two. The place was quiet which caused more alarm. Both of us were cautious, just waiting for someone to jump out at us.

But it never came. No one came out at us, almost as if there was no one ever here.

The entrance doors came into view and I was starting to get impatient, I was really eager to get the hell out of this place.

"Let's go!" The man whisper yelled as he gestured for me to follow him.

We started to run as fast as we could towards the doors and burst out into the open.

There was no one outside either and I praised the luck we had. From the outside, it looked like an abandoned factory. There was rubble lying everywhere around the property, inside and out.

Not waiting any more time, I followed the man to a blue Maserati that was parked about a block away from the abandoned factory.