🔹PLEASE READ🔹

I wanted to say to all my readers, that you guys and important. I've been seeing all these people talking about someone who was constantly getting hate and bullied and they gave their life up. So I wanted to say to all my readers, that you guys matter. You guys are loved, even if it's just by one person, you are still loved. People hurt you to drag you down with them. And that's how it's always been. People don't want to go down alone so they take other people with them.

But hear me when I say, you are loved, you are cared for and you are important. You yourself might not see it, but you are. And you should never forget that.

I myself, care about all my readers and I wish you guys are happy and healthy. I don't like seeing people being bullied and hurt because it hurts me as well just to see it.

Those of you who are bullies or haters yourself and are reading this, I hope today you make a change. Change the fact that you hurt people. Stop hurting and bullying them. They didn't do anything to deserve your hate.

If your hurt and feel like your worthless and you don't deserve to live, think again!

You are not worthless.

You are not ugly.

You are important.

You are worth the world.

You are loved.

You are beautiful.

Ignore those who say hateful things cause those people don't know anything about you. They don't know what you're really like or who you really are.

If you guys are having a hard time or people are hating on you or bullying you, pm me or hmu (whatever you wanna call it) and rant away.

Please stay safe, eat lots of food and stay healthy.

I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT ALL OF YOU!

-CM❤