●°•♤ 13 ♤•°●

I walked into the living room and thankfully my parents were sitting on the couch talking to one another.

I put on a blank face and took a seat across from them, preparing myself for the argument I know is going to start. My parents stopped talking and turned their attention to me, my mom was smiling at me but I'm dad had a blank face like mine.

"Well I'm home, and now I want answers," I demanded.

"Siria, that's enough now! I've already told you that you won't understand."

"I'm not leaving till you tell me why you didn't tell me about Haechan?" I sat back in my seat, folding my arms.

My dad stood up, face reddening from anger and was about to walk off when my mother grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the couch.

"Siria please don't force this. We can't tell you yet." My mom said calmly, she's always the calm one in these situations.

Unlike me and my dad, we're always fighting and neither of us back out. We refuse to lose a fight.

"I'm almost eighteen for christ's sake! I'm sure that whatever the reason is, it's not as bad as you play it out to be. All these memories are confusing the hell out of me, I don't know what to do!"

"Siria please?" My mother begged.

"No! Stop hiding things from me! I understand more than what you give me credit for."

"That's enough Siria!" My dad shouted as he stood up once again, "go to your room!" He pointed towards the door.

"Not until I have my questions answered!" I stood up as well, feeling the anger boiling in me.

"Jongsoo, maybe we should just tell her. It's not worth the fight." My mom tried to reason with my dad, if anyone can make him do things he doesn't want to, it's her.

My parents sat back down on the couch, my dad still looked pissed though. I sat back down as well and began to ask my questions.

"Firstly I want to know why you didn't tell me I lost my memories?"

"Actually Siria, we did. We just called him by his real name, Donghyuck."

I suddenly started to feel bad, I shouted at my parents for something they didn't do. I do remember them talking about a boy named Donghyuck around the house, but I never paid attention because I thought it was a fellow worker at my parent's company.

"I'm sorry I shouted at you for nothing, but I do have more questions."

My dad nodded his head and my mom signalled me to continue, "how do you know Haechan's parents?"

"Mr Lee and your father were best friends in high school, and Mrs Lee and I met at our wedding. We became instant friends and we still keep in touch, even today. We were the ones who got them together in the first place."

"Is Haechan working for dad's company?"

"It's not my company, it's our company." He gestured towards the three of us, "and yes he started working for me this year."

"Then is it true that Haechan and I have an arranged marriage?"

My parents looked taken aback by my sudden question, but this was the question that terrified me the most.

Being married to my bully?

What a scary thought that brought chills down my spine. But brought another warm feeling.

"Y-yes."

"Why? What if I fall in love with someone else before we get married? I'll have to leave them to marry someone I don't love?" I felt the anger boiling in me again.