Never have I ever (Subaru) (Ruki)

Angel:"Hey guys! Welcome back to another game that we are going to play with our diaboys and that is Never have I ever. If you all recall from the mystery box game, half of the brothers ended up all disappointed with their boxes so today we are going to try something different.
They way we are going to do this is I will randomly pick out questions from this jar I have here and a random name to see whos dark secret can we get out first."

Angel:"Okay so first brother in set today is...........Subaru! Get out here you albino cutie!"

Subaru:"Angel! I told you not to call me that!"

Angel:"I know but thats what you are. Also if you guys have probably already noticed that in this seat next to me is Kou."

Kou:"Hello neko-chans~."

Angel:"The reason why Kou is up here unlike the others is because he will help me to test whether or not if one of the brothers is lying, basically if the brother answers the truth. Kou will not say anything, but if they are lying, Kou will call them out."

Subaru:"You have got to be kidding me......another game with this piece of shit?"

Kou:"Subaru! Language....."

Angel:"Okay first question.......never have I ever played never have I ever."

Subaru:"I have never."

Angel:"Okay, never have I ever kissed a poster of a celebrity."

Subaru:"Ewww! Who would ever do that?! And no I of course haven't."

Angel:"Never have I ever got into a physical fight with someone."

Subaru:"Its obvious that I had...."

Angel:"Never have I ever kissed someone of the same gender."

Subaru:"U-uhhh n-no I haven't...."

Kou:"Liar liar~."

Angel:"Okay so he has then."

Kou:"Back when we all played truth or dare.....that was amazing to watch."

Subaru:"YOU BETTER SHUT THOSE LIPS OF YOURS!"

Angel:"Okay calm down, next, never have I ever fantasized about anyone in this room...."

Subaru:"U-uhhh uhhhh......I....I.."

Kou:"Cummon Subaru-kun~, whats wrong? Care to tell the lie?"

Subaru:"Uh...I outta here!!!"

Subaru then bolted out of the room.

Angel:"Subaru come back! Its such an easy question! Kou please find a new host while I try to find him."

Kou:"Can do Angel!"

Angel:"Alright guys please stand by while Kou finds a new host and a new contestant."

Kou:"Okay neko-chans~, this is Angel's OC Yuzuki and she is our new host

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kou:"Okay neko-chans~, this is Angel's OC Yuzuki and she is our new host."

Yuzuki:"Hello guys."

Kou:"And I also decided that the next contestant will be my brother Ruki!"

Ruki:"Alright lets get this over with....."

Yuzuki:"Okay Ruki, never have I ever pretended to love someone."

Ruki:"Thats sick, I would never do such a thing."

Kou:"Sure Ruki~ Sure~."

Yuzuki:"Is he lying?"

Kou:"No he is not, but I would just wonder about that question....."

Yuzuki:"Okay, never have I ever lied during this game."

Ruki:"Never. Because I never played this before."

Kou:"Yeah Ruki, that we have seen so far."

Yuzuki:"Okay unfortunately this is the last question for today, don't worry, Angel has told me that, every brother will get a turn and Subaru and Ruki will be coming back with more questions so last one, never have I ever failed a course in school."

Ruki:"Never."

Yuzuki:"Okay guys that is a wrap for today, thank you all for coming down today and I hope to see you all soon!"

Ruki:"Good night my livestocks."

Kou:"Night neko-chans~."

Angel:"Subaru! I finally found you!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Angel:"Subaru! I finally found you!"

Subaru:"Whatever....I hate that game!"

Angel:"Cummon Subaru, no one is going to judge you for your answer.....these are our reader-chans we are talking about and they love you, so just answer...."

Subaru:"Fine.....my answer to the 'never have I ever fantasized about anyone in this room' question is I have......."

Angel:"Okay Subaru. See that wasn't so bad was it?"

Subaru:"I guess not.....but can we wait for a while before we go back?"

Angel:"Sure no problem."

<♡>♡<♡>♡<♡>♡<♡>♡<♡>♡<♡>♡<

Angel:"Okay everyone that is the end of the first ever round of never have I ever. Subaru why don't you continue."

Subaru:"Uhh okay.....If you all have any 'never have I ever' questions you want any of us to answer, comment below. Just comment your question and say which of us do want to answer your question. We hope you all had a great day and goodnight."

Angel:"Bye guys! Love ya'll!"

So if you all want me to feature any of your 'never have I ever' questions just comment below and also, if you guys also have a specific diaboy that you want to answer your question, then comment below their name along with your question.

You all can also give me a never have I ever question as well if you want<3