Trust in a Tsundere (Subaru)

He did not have trust in any females until he met one that changes his life forever.

Subaru Sakamaki had a tough childhood, he spent most of his life alone, and almost every single student in the school hated him espcially the girls due to him being Kou Mukami's biggest rival and everything, so whenever he encountered a female student, they would immediately start to insult him and even slightly injure him which causes him to rage. He had no friends and the only time where he actually felt 'happy' was in the Sakamaki gardens, the school gardens, and the school rooftop.

Subaru was just wandering the halls of Ryoutei academy, when he past by a lone female student. Her name was Y/n L/n, and she was known as the mystery girl of the school, she was always on her own whenever anyone encountered her, also whenever it was lunch breaks or free periods, nobody knows where she goes, she just seems to simply disappear. So, just like Subaru, she is also a loner, however many students were afraid of her because of her mysterious aura, she seemed to be your typical bad girl.

Subaru was currently spending his free period in a hidden part of the school gardens, the one of the few places where he actually felt happy. Just then, he heard rustling of leaves from the bushes behind him.

Subaru:"Tch! Who's there! Show yourself!"

You pop out from behind a bush.

Y/n:"H-hello."
Subaru:"Tch what the hell do you want!"
Y/n:"I just wanted to enjoy the peace and quite."

Subaru's first instinct took over him, before you could start to insult or hurt him, he teleported infront of you and raised his hand, but before he could slap your face, you quickly grabbed his wrist.

Subaru:"WHAT THE-"

You then placed your fingur over his lips.

Y/n:"Shhh....*whispers in a calm and reassuring tone* its okay, calm down, I'm not going to hurt you in anyway."

You then rubbed his knuckles gently and he swiped his hand away.

Subaru:"WHY THE HELL SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU! You are obviously another one of that stupid idol's fangi-!"

You placed a finger on his lips again.

Y/n:"Shh...*whispers like before* Its okay, calm down...."
Subaru:"T-tch! Shut up, I am calm."

Subaru's eyes then started to look glassy and shiny, like he is holding back a few tears.
You then bring your thumb up to his eyes and wiped his falling tears.

Subaru:"So you are not one of them?"
Y/n:"No I am not, I actually hate them to be honest with you..."
Subaru:"*Sigh* I don't know what is wrong with me..."

Subaru then took out his silver knife from his blazer pocket and placed it in your hands.

Subaru:"Kill me"
Y/n:"W-what? I can't!"
Subaru:"I said kill me you idiot! Either kill me or leave me alone before I hurt you!"

You started to tear up since he called you an idiot but then gathered you courage and said,

Y/n:"No."
Subaru:"What did you say?"
Y/n:"I said no."
Subaru:"What the hell is wrong with you! You can't even follow simple instructions!"

Just then, Subaru noticed the your eyes were becoming glassy just like his own a few minute ago.

Y/n:"*Sniff* Subaru, please understand that I can't kill you."
Subaru:"*Sigh*"

Subaru then brought his thumb up to your eyes and wiped your tears, just like what you did for him.

Subaru:"*Sigh* Why can't you kill me? I am a complete filthy monster."
Y/n:"*Whispers* No you're not Subaru."
Subaru:"Yes i am, I just can't stop thinking about their comments....."
Y/n:"Would you like to share?"
Subaru:"*Sigh* I might as well..."