Intelligence (Ruki)

Intelligence may be one thing he has but when comes intelligence comes friendship.

Ruki Mukami was known to be one of the most intelligent students at Ryoutei academy, btu because he spends almost all of his time reding, he doesn't really have any friends, until Y/n l/n came into the picture.

Ruki was once again in the school's library, reading various books, he was walking back towards the shelves to find even more books to read when he saw a peculiar female student that he had never seen before, she had a stack of 6 books in her hands, which makes it very clear to Ruki that she is also a bookworm.

Librarian:"Oh Y/n, back again already? you barely spent a week in this school and you have borrowed 24 books already."
Y/n:"Yeah....I just like to read."
Librarian:"Oh I see, well what kind of book do you want to read today?"

At that point Ruki had already left the library as it was time for his next class.

Y/n:"Well do you have anything about literature?"
Librarian:"Oh yes I do. Here you go."
Y/n:"Thank you."
Librarian:"Y/n, may I ask you, do you have any friends?"
Y/n:"Yes I do. Why do you ask?"
Librarian:"Well I have a certain bookworm like you but he doesn't have any friends....I am quite worried for him."
Y/n:"Oh who is it?"
Librarian:"His name is Ruki Mukami. He has black hair with grey eyes, so if you happen to see him here, maybe spend some time talking to him, I'm sure he not only needs it, but I am sure he will enjoy it too."
Y/n:"Alright, I will do my best."

(Time Skip)

The next day, Ruki was once again in the library but just so happen that you were there as well and you went up to the librarian and she pointed towards him, and you immediately knew who she was referring to. You then walked towards him.

Y/n:"U-ummm Hello there... may I sit?"

Ruki didn't answer he just slightly nodded, you then sat down and started talking to him.

Y/n:"My name is Y/n L/n, and I know that you are Ruki Mukami am I correct?"

Ruki nodded again.

Y/n:"Uhh I also like to read books, I am sure not as much as you though."

Ruki then finally spoke.

Ruki:"Yes I am sure also, and if you don't know, I am one of the most intelligent students in school."
Y/n:"Really? That is impressive you definitely look very intelligent."
Ruki:"Yes many people do say that to me. In fact, since you are a transfer student and have not been in this school for very long, this will probably be one of the only times we both interact."
Y/n:"Really? Why is that?"
Ruki:"Well, if you must know, I have been offered a special study programme."
Y/n:"Oh I have heard about it, is it the programme that you spend in a private classroom and do self studying."
Ruki:"Why yes... yes it is. But before I leave the school, it appears that I have to tutor someone on literature."
Y/n:"O-oh so you are my tutor?"
Ruki:"Well if you are told by your teacher that you are getting a tutor on literature then yes I do believe that I am your tutor. Would you like to get stared now?"
Y/n:"Sure I am alright."

(Time skip)

A few days have past since Ruki started tutoring you and for some reason, he actually enjoyed spending time with someone else. Seeing you smile as he tutors you, was enough to put a small grin on his face and his brothers also seemed to noticed that ever since he started tutoring you, he seemed to be a lot happier.

Ruki was currently with his brothers in the main room of the Mukami mansion.

Kou:"Ruki, are you sure you want to go to the study programme?"
Ruki:"Yes I am sure, why did you even ask?"
Kou:"Well for one, the 4 of us will not be able spend time together anymore since you have to move to the other side of the city and for two, I am sure you will miss that student of yours, Y/n was it?"
Ruki:"Don't speak ridiculous things Kou, she is just a student that I just so happen to have to tutor."
Azusa:"Are...you sure Ruki?....because we all have noticed...that you enjoyed your time with her..."
Yuma:"Yeah....she could even be your first friend."
Ruki:"Friend?"
Kou:"Yeah friends, people you enjoy their company with..."
Ruki:"But I enjoy spending time with you all."
Yuma:"Ruki....we don't count as your friends, maybe as humans we are friends, but now we are brothers."
Azusa:"Why don't you think....about it Ruki.....maybe once you realise....you enjoy Y/n's company.....maybe you will reconsider going to the programme."
Yuma:"Think smart Ruki, maybe you can start with your first friendship as a vampire with this girl."