Eyes of the devil (Ayato)

His eyes are so evil looking. Those lime/emerald greens eyes, they just stare into your soul.
You were in love with Ayato Sakamaki, I mean who doesn't, he is super handsome, not to mention his big ego makes him more attractive.(Tbh I actually don't like how he has a big ego but anyway...)

Y/N was just sitting in class admiring the sparkling green eyes of Ayato Sakamaki. Seriously, any girl who looks into his eyes will immediately fall for his charm.

Teacher:"Y/N L/N! Please for good lord pay attention for once! This is the fifth time this week."
Y/n:"Whatever..."

You were not exactly a good girl, you are a rebellious troublemaker, so you obviously don't like to study.

Teacher:"That is enough! To the guidance counsellor's office, NOW!"
Y/n:"Okay chill."

You then left the classroom, but obviously you did not go to the counsellor, you just headed straight to the rooftop.

Once you reached the rooftop, you the sat down on a bench and started to listen to your music.

Y/n:I seriously don't know why I'm here....Ugh....but Ayato was cute today.

You then through your headphones, heard footsteps heading towards you. You looked up and saw him, Ayato Sakamaki.

Ayato:"Oi Y/n, I'm thirsty."
Y/n:"So? What do you want me to do?"
Ayato:"I'm glad you asked!"

Ayato then grabbed both your wrists and teleported. You both ended up in the empty gym closet. It took Ayato little to no time to pin you against a wall.
Even though you were a rebellious girl with a strong character, however you were not tall or big nor intimidating in size whatsoever.

Y/n:"What the hell are you doing?"
Ayato:"I am fulfilling my thirst."

Ayato's eyes then went from their beautiful lime green to blood red while smiling a toothy smile, his fangs in clear view. Although many people will be intimidated by his current blood red eyes, but to you, his blood red eyes made him look even more like a devil which to you makes him look even more handsome.

Ayato:"Huhh....you're not trembling, I like that but I do like to see girls tremble*smirks*."

Ayato then inserted his fangs into the base of your neck and started sucking your blood. You did your best not to make any noise considering that you both were still in school.
When Ayato pulled away, he look at you with a stunned expression.

Ayato:"Hey Y/n, why aren't you afraid of me?"
Y/n:"Well Mr. yours truly, that's because I just don't find you intimidating."
Ayato:"Oh really....*chuckles* we'll see about that."

The next 10 minutes spent in the closet was Ayato trying his best to scare you but no matter what he did, you never showed any sign of intimidation. But the main reason why you are not scared is because his eyes easily distracted you.
Ayato then finally realised you were looking into his eyes.

Ayato:"What are you looking at me like that for?"
Y/n:"Well...for your info, your eyes are the most beautiful things I had ever laied my eyes on."
Ayato:"What?! My eyes are supposed to scare you, how can you think they are beautiful?"
Y/n:"Well Ayato... if you don't know....the very reason why I love your eyes is because they look very devilish. Also, I am also a fellow troublemaker in this school."
Ayato:"Oh really? Well lets see what you are capable of. I challenge you to pull a prank on the student council president before the end of the day, you better hurry, you only have 20 minutes left...."
Y/n:"*smirk* Your on!"

You then sprinted out of the closet and ran to your locker, Ayato following you by teleporting. You then took out a bottle of water from your locker and ran to the hall where the president was doing her duties.

You were now standing a few feet away from the president as she stared at the opened but full water bottle in your hand you held the open end in her direction looking like you wanted to chug the water at her, much like a previous prank you did on her.

P/n:"Don't you dare Miss l/n! I have had enough of your pranks."

You said nothing but your smirk became wider, after a good 5 minutes, you only had 10 minutes left before the time Ayato set you was up. But thanks to an intimidating and mischievous smirk and being a sneaky prankster, it didn't take long for the president to throw herself at the bottle in your hand to retrieve it before you could do anything with it, so her whole face ended off soaking wet.
After that, you could not hold in your laughter and then bursted out laughing, Ayato doing the same from behind a wall. Ayato the motioned you to meet him up front.

Once you reached the gates, you saw Ayato leaning against a column smirking at you.

Ayato:"Not too bad of a prank, making the victim carry out the prank on themselves for you. Well done Y/n."
Y/n:"It was a piece of cake. I am capable of much more you know?"

Ayato then scratched the back of his neck.

Ayato:"You know Y/n? After seeing you pull off that prank and seeing your evil smirk and devil like eyes, make me realise that that is something I want to see everyday."

Ayato then held one of your hands.

Ayato:"Care to be my partner in crime? Or in other words....w-would you be my girlfriend."
Y/n:"*giggles* I would be honoured to yours truly."

Ayato smirked at the fact you already know his preferred nickname and pecked your lips as your face turned the colour of his crimson locks.

Since that day, students had given your relationship with Ayato a nickname, you both were then known as the devil-eyed couple, just because you both have the most devilish looking eyes.

Thank you for reading this story on Ayato! I hope you all enjoyed it! Until next time <3

Behind the scenes:

Ayato:"Don't forget to add yours truly."

A/n a.k.a (Angel)"Yeah yeah 'yours truly' I got it *giggles*."

Ayato:"Do it or I am going to call you melons instead of Angel from now on."

Angel:"Okay okay."

Ayato:"Good, and make me takoyaki after this."

Angel:"*sigh*"

Seriously, Ayato may be very attractive but he is a real trouble maker. (No joke, I actually think he has the most attractive devil-looking eyes I had ever seen.)