What will they say?

This story features me IRL if I was in the dialovers world what would be their first thought of me. This will also help you guys find out more about my personality.

Shu:She is not annoying and she acts alot like me, I like her already......

Reiji:She acts just like that deadbeat but at least she is a perfectionist.....

Laito:She is boring.....She doesn't do anything interesting.......

Kanato:I don't like her......She never smiles and when she does its really creepy.

Ayato: She is easily flustered and is mischievous so I guess she is Okay.

Subaru: Finally, someone who I can relate to, she rarely talks, she is always on her own, and she does not have any preferences in life.......

Ruki: She is not annoying and thats all that matters, and at least she loves to read.....

Kou: I like it when she is cheerful, she can be so lively but when she isn't, she act just like that albino vampire......She also adores cats which I also like.

Yuma: Shes alright.....I just wish she can be happier more often....

Azusa: She is so mysterious.....I never see her anywhere is like you see her, if you blink she disappears and reappears randomly.

Okay, I know Azusa's may be a bit hard to understand but basically what he is saying is that nobody really pays attention to me, they never acknowledge my existence so when I walk and sit with them, it will take them a good 5 to 10 minutes to realise that I am there and the first thing they will ask me is "Angel, when did you get here?"
The only people who don't ask me these questions are my very very very best friends who I nicknamed my sisters.