Rough and gentle (Yuma)

He is very rough and does things to the extreme, however a particular girl was able to show him gentleness.

Btw this story will take place at the episode of season 2 where Yuma was carrying Yui through the school and they bump into Shu.

Yuma Mukami was not really the type to be gentle, in fact, he by far can be the roughest out of his brothers. He had always used a rough and loud tone when speaking to anyone. So many students tend to fear them.

You, Y/n L/n, was currently lying on Shu's lap in the middle of the schools hallway, taking a nap with him. After Yui got kidnapped at the beginning of season 2, the Sakamaki's have received a new roommate, you were not a sacrificial bride, you were just someone their father sent over. Throughout that time, Shu grew quite attached to you since you are also very lazy, that's why you two are seen together in this situation.

As you two are sleeping, suddenly you hear another student yelling at Shu to get out of his way, obviously you know him as Yuma Mukami, Shu told you a lot about him and his brothers.

They were just having the conversation they had in the anime, as you looked up at Yui and waved at her and she slightly waved back.

Yuma:"And I see that this girl in my arms used to be yours right? Come here sow."

Yuma then bites into Yui's neck. It made you flinch at how rough he was being with her and how it caused her so much pain.

Shu then stood up, and started walking.

Shu:"How bothersome, come along Y/n, we shall find another place to nap."

You then followed Shu down the hallway and around a corner.
But Yuma couldn't help but stare at you as you left. He thought you looked kind of cute.(You are once again a vampire in this story.)

When Yuma placed Yui down he asked her.

Yuma:"Hey Sow, do you know that Y/n girl?"
Yui:"U-umm no I don't, we have all our classes together but we never talked."
Yuma:"Well for the next few days I want you be friends with her."
Yui:"Huh why Yuma-kun?"
Yuma:"Stop asking dumb questions and do as you're told understand?"
Yui:"Y-yes."

Meanwhile in the music room.....

Y/n:"*Sigh* I really like taking a nap next to you."
Shu:"*chuckles* such a lewd girl, also you remember that Mukami brother?"
Y/n:"Yes?Why?"
Shu:"Don't go near him, he is very troublesome."
Y/n:"Shu....you know I don't like rough beings, and he is like the roughest vampire I had ever seen. You are much more gentle."
Shu:"So would you like me to be rough with you*smirk*."
Y/n:"Do not go there Sakamaki...."
Shu:"Whatever you say Miss L/n."

(Time skip)

The next day suddenly out of nowhere during your free period on the roof top, Yui just walks up to you and starts talking to you.

Yui:"U-umm hello Y/n-chan."
Y/n:"Hmmm, oh hello Yui, is here something you want to tell me?"
Yui:"Well I was wondering if we could be friends."

That's a weird question....well Yui is a mortal human so she won't do any harm.

Y/n:"I guess we can...."
Yui:"Really that's great."

Over the next few weeks, Yui has beeen helping Yuma gather information about you and trying to help him get you away from Shu. And over the course of all of that, he was finally going to ask you out, but he had to do it when Shu was there, since you never left his side.

Yuma then found you once again with Shu lying on your lap on the music room and he went in.

Yuma:"Hey Y/n."
Y/n:"Umm Hello?"
Shu:"What do you want Mukami?"
Yuma:"What I want has got nothing to do with you alright Sakamaki. Look Y/n, since I first saw you, I have really liked you so will you go out with me?"
Y/n:"Umm I am so sorry but my answer is no. I don't appreciate kinds of guys like you."

You then untangle your fingers from Shu's blonde locks.

Y/n:"I will see you here for our next nap Shu."

You then teleport away. Shu then stared at Yuma and smirked at how he failed to ask you out.

Yuma:"I don't get it....what did I do wrong?"
Shu:"Well if you must know you bothersome half blood, is that you need to be more gentle when handling things."
Yuma:"Oh yeah and why in the world should I believe you out of all people?"
Shu:"Well if you haven't noticed, I literally spend at least 5 hours a day with Y/n I am the only person in this school to know her as much as she knows herself."
Yuma:"I guess you do have a point."
Shu:"Also if you must know, she didn't like how you bit into the troublesome girl the other day so that's why she got a bad first impression of you."
Yuma:"*Sigh* So I got to be gentle huh?"
Shu:"Yeah...also, if she does end up with you, make sure you take really good care of her, if not I will make sure you never see another sunrise again."
Yuma:"Alright alright no need to be so over the top about it and by the way thanks for the advise, maybe you are not so useless after all."
Shu:"Same goes to you, you are not as troublesome as you used to be."

(Time skip)
Over the next few days, Yuma had been getting advise from his brothers on how to be more gentle and of course he succeeded since one of his brothers is literally the master of being gentle. I'm talking about our sweet cinnamon roll Azusa. He taught Yuma everything he needed to know.

Back at school you also saw this change and to the point where you actually find that it made you heart flutter, soon enough, you gained feelings for the tall vampire. So one day you decided to meet him at the school gardens.

Y/n:"Is you proposal still valid? I have noticed that you have changed and I appreciate that."
Yuma:"Well you can thank your lazy friend for that and yes my proposal is still valid, so again I ask you, would you go out with me?"
Y/n:"I would love that."
Yuma:"Also may I kiss you?"
Y/n:"Okay...but be gentle."
Yuma:"You know I can do that*kiss*."

Yuma then pressed his lips against yours gently, even if he was your first kiss, you knew that that kiss was the most gentle kiss you will ever receive.

Hey! what's up guys? Thank you all so much for reading this story on Yuma♡ I would really like to write more into detail but I didn't want this to be too long. But I hope you all enjoy it anyway. Until next time for our final character<3

Behind the scenes:

Yuma:"Oi! Angel(a.k.a A/n) when is my part coming out?"

Angel:"Soon Yuma, very soon."

Yuma:"Ugh! Just because I am the second youngest in the Mukami family, doesn't mean you have to upload the Sakamaki's and my older brothers parts first. I am sure Azusa is also sick of waiting he has to wait the longest by far."

Angel:"Okay first of all, we all know Azusa is not that kind of person, second of all, there is no need to worry because upcoming one shots are going to be either in reverse order or completely random, how does that sound?"

Yuma:"Now that's what I'm talking about."

Yuma then fist bumped me.

I could only imagine how tall Yuma would be in real life, he is only a little less than a foot/30 cm taller than me. So I am sure people will always have to look up to talk to him. Either way, I think he is another awesome character, I can also relate to his behaviour very well.