I love you but I hate you (Laito)

Why do I love him but i also despise him? Again...you are a vampire in this story.

You were and introvert so when you met Laito Sakamaki, you didn't know he was a sick pervert.

You were currently on the schools rooftop sitting on a bench during your free period, when you heard another set of footsteps walking up to the roof and turning the opposite direction from where you are sitting. You were curious so you followed the figure to the opposite side of the rooftop, there you saw a male you had never seen before, he had beautiful forest green eyes and wearing a fedora on his head of silky looking hair.

You then blush and mumbled.

Y/n:"Wow."

He then disappeared so you just assumed he teleported somewhere else but little did you know he had teleported behind you.

Laito:"Well~ well well~, what do we have here~? Don't you know that it us rude to spy on people little cutie~?"

He whispered in your ear causing you to jump.

Laito:"Aww~ no need to be scared~ I won't hurt you. My name is Laito Sakamaki, what might yours be little cutie~."
Y/n:"U-umm, my name is Y/n, and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spy on you, I just got curious."
Laito:"Well Y/n, curiosity does kill the cat, so now your name is neko-chan~."

You blushed at the nickname.

Laito:"Aww you really are a cutie neko-chan, but I am afraid that I will be going now, my brothers are waiting on me."

You then heard someone yelling from behind the rooftop door.

???:"Oi! Laito! You better not be flirting with another girl up there! and you better get to the limo in the next five minutes or else Reiji is going give all of us cleaning duty!"

Laito then yelled back:"Yeah yeah! Alright Ayato! No need to be so extra!"

Laito then turned back to you.

Laito:"I will see you tomorrow neko-chan. Meet me here tomorrow."

Laito then winked at you which caused you to blush as he teleported away.
You then blushed as you walked down from the rooftop as you walked through one of the school hallways you were greeted by you best friend, bf/n, she noticed your blushing faced and wrapped one of her arms around your shoulders.

Bf/n:"Ohhh~ your blushing, have you finally found someone to your liking~?"
Y/n:"*sigh* Well if you must know.....Yes yes I have."
Bf/n:"Ahhhhh!!!! Finally!!!! Who is it?!?!"
Y/n:"Okay okay, calm down, if you must know, his name is Laito Sakmaki."

Bf/n then stared at you as if you were a ghost and stared to stutter like crazy.

Bf/n:"L-l-l-l-laito Sakamaki?!?!?"
Y/n:"Yes? What's wrong?"
Bf/n:"Well let me just say since you don't know. Laito is a player and a sick pervert, if he flirted with you he only does it to get under your skirt. I don't blame you for liking him, but please be careful of him."
Y/n:"Okay...I believe you."

You then headed home and the whole time you were thinking about what bf/n said.

He is a sick pervert and a player. But you keep repeating in your mind. But he was so handsome, and he was so charming the way he flirted with me<3.

You spent the whole rest of the day...or night considering you go to night school.......debating on whether you should meet Laito the next day or not.

(Time Skip)

Its the next day and you were currently in class thinking about the debate. The whole time you were feeling and intense stare on you and it did not take you very long to realise it was Laito. You then looked towards bf/n, and she moved her lips to say the words 'don't fall for it.'
When class ended, you decided to go up to the rooftop to see Laito, being the curious vampire you were, you just wanted to see what would happen.