The Mystery box......Part 2

Angel:"Hey guys! Welcome back! This is part two of the mystery box prizes. Be sure to read part one to know what happened and what is happening. Last time Ruki, Reiji And Azusa have gotten the good boxes and Ayato and Laito got the bad ones. So we have 2 more good boxes and 3 more bad ones to give out."

♡Kanato♡

Angel:"And our first brother today is......Kanato!"

Kanato then came out of the curtains and sat next to me.

Angel:"Okay Kanato, what do you want your prize to be?"
Kanato:"Oh I hope its a new doll!"

I then open the box and......

Angel:"Its a cupcake!"
Kanato:"Yay! Everyone knows I love sweet things!"

Kanato took a bite but then.....

Kanato:"Ahhhhh! IT BURNS! IT BURNS! What kind of cupcake was that?!"

Angel:"Okay so I thought he got a good one but I turned out bad.....what a troll..."

♡Shu♡

Angel:"Anyway next brother, we have.....is Shu!
Shu:"*yawn* Alright lets get this over with."
Angel:"Umm Shu? What are you doing?"
Shu:"I am using your lap as a pillow.....you made me come here, you have to pay me somehow...."
Angel:"*sigh* Fine....."

I then opened the box and.......

Angel:"New earbuds."
Shu:"Good, my old ones broke. Hand them over."
Angel:"Okay Shu, could you get up now?"
Shu:"No....I feel too comfortable."
Yuma:"Neet get off of Angel!"
Shu:"*yawn* how bothersome...."

♡Yuma♡

Angel:"Anyway....next brother is Yuma!"
Yuma:"Finally! I am one of the last few again...."
Angel:"For a recount, we have 1 good box and 2 bad left. So you have a 1 in 3 chance for it to be good."

I opened the box and.......

Yuma:"What the heck is this?!"
Angel:"It looks like sugar cubes...."
Yuma:"Oh hell yeah! I got the good box."

He then started to eat the cubes but then......

Yuma:"Eww! What the hell?! That's not sugar cubes!"

I then took one of the cubes and ate it.

Angel:"*cough**cough*, oh that is defiantly salt!"
Yuma:"Dangit! I got trolled."

♡Kou♡Subaru♡

Angel:"Okay everyone! There is one good and one bad box left! And we only have 2 more brothers so lets invite them both up right now! Kou and Subaru!"
Kou:"Hello my neko-chans~."
Subaru:"*sigh* why do I have to be here with him again?"

Angel:"Okay so here is what we are going to do, in order for you boxes to remain unknown, we are going to open them at the same time so we won't know who's is good and who's is bad."

I then opened both boxes and......

Subaru:"What is this?"
Angel:"It seems like you got roses but what colour are they?"
Subaru:"They are silver...."
Angel:"And they are beautiful!"

Kou:"But I got something good too!"
Angel:"It looks like you got bracelets..."
Kou:"Yes I did. I'm gonna where them now..."
Angel:"Okay so it seems that I ordered 6 good and 4 bad boxes instead, that's weird...."
Kou:"Wait! What's happening? I can't move my wirsts."
Angel:"Oh scratch that....Kou's was bad, it looks like he got bracelets but they are actually cuffs and they are chained together."

Subaru:"Ha! Finally! I one upped that idol for once."
Angel:"Aww don't say that Subaru, you also have many fangirls among our reader-chans out there."
Subaru:"May I ask, are you part of my fan club?"
Angel:"Nice try Subaru.....but I am not answering that question yet. I am not saying who is my favourite just yet, only a few people know that answer."

Angel:"Anyway guys, that's all for now. We now have to find Laito, who has probably moved to another country at this point since last time. We also have to find a way to change Azusa back from a cat. And we also have to find a way to remove the chains from Kou's wrists."
Angel:"Please let me know if you want the brothers to open more mystery boxes in the future and as a recap, Ayato, Laito, Yuma, Kou and Kanato have gotten the bad boxes and Ruki, Reiji, Shu, Azusa and Subaru got the good boxes. See you all later!"

So do you guys want them to open more mystery boxes? Let me know!

Just a note: the way I do this is i randomly pick out their names from a jar to see who gets the good boxes and who gets the bad ones. But I made sure half of them from each family gets the good boxes to make it more fair <3