#3 (Special) Kanato vs Azusa Who will Y/n date?

(Special)
There will be two new and exclusive questions in this part of the series only.
If you guys want to see what dresses me and Y/n are wearing and if you want to hear the full introduction, go to the Laito vs Reiji part.

Angel:"Hello and welcome to a Special round of who will Y/n date. I am your host Angel a.k.a a/n and this pretty girl next to me is our judge Miss Y/n herself. And in this part,let me just say that both of our contestants are more on the cuter side of attractiveness.
But without anymore distractions lets meet them!"

Angel:"Tonight our contestants are..... the phsycopathical but cute faced Kanato Sakamaki, and our masochistic cinnamon roll Azusa Mukami!"

The spotlights shone on both of them sited in cushion chairs.

Angel:"Alright first question, Kanato, what is your idea of a perfect date with Y/n?

Kanato:"Well I would defiantly not go anywhere where people can take her form me, so I will just host a tea party for her."

Angel:"Okay, Azusa same question."

Azusa:"Well....I don't...think...there is a need....to go out anywhere for a date.....just spending a day together doing our...favourite things.....is the best date in my opinion."

Angel:"Aww. Okay next question Kanato,what kind of flowers will you give Y/n during your date, you have the option of any flower in any colour."

Kanato:"Well I would of course give her lavender to reminder her of me."

Angel:"Okay and what about you Azusa?"

Azusa:"Well.... I would give her Pink tulips."

Angel:"Alright next up, if you are allowed to kiss Y/n anywhere, where would you kiss her first?"

Kanato:"Well that is easy, I would kiss her eyelids, just to think about how I can replace her existing ones with glass ones. Hehe"

Angel:"Okay...?"

Azusa:"Well for me, I would prefer to kiss her cheeks, and feel the heat from them rush to the tip of my lips.*blushes*."

You kind of gotten weirded out by Kanato's answer and you blushed at Azusa's answer.

Angel:"Aww you boys are literally so adorable right now.*internal screams* Anyway next question,what hair style do you want Y/n to wear during your date?"

Kanato:"That's so easy, pigtails because they make her look so adorable and more like a porcelain doll."

Azusa:"My preferred

Azusa:"My preferred.....hairstyle is similar to Kanato's but......mine is the French braid.....pigtails."

Angel:"Okay we're almost down to the exclusive questions

Angel:"Okay we're almost down to the exclusive questions. Do either of you believe in love at first sight?"

Kanato:"Yes I actually do believe in love at first sight since when you look at someone you knew you have to be with, you will fall in love with that person."

Azusa:"I don't really.....believe in those things, I don't even.....believe people actually can fall.....in love at first glance......people need to interact and get to know....each other more first...."

Angel:"Alright everyone now it is time to ask the two exclusive individual questions, Kanato your exclusive question is, if you had to choose between keeping the love of your life alive and at you side forever or killing her and adding her into your collection of human dolls, which would you pick?"

Kanato:"Oh that is a tough one Angel but I am going to have to say the first option as I want my love to be with me all the time and plus I can always make her look more like a doll."

Angel:"Alright, Azusa your exclusive question is, would you give up your self harming and masochistic ways just to see the love of your life happy?"

Azusa:"Well....I do like pain....but I care about my loved one...even more....so yes I will give up......cutting if it makes her happy....."

Angel:"Alright it looks that's a warp for the cute addition of who will Y/n date, who do you think she would date? Have a think and good night everybody!

Kanato:"Good night my dollys!"

Azusa:"Good night everyone...."

So who's answers do you guys like better? Leave a comment<3