It begins with neither forethought nor intention. The looming sexual tension plays hide and seek among the charts, files, books and binders. Amidst the detritus of her side-job, Lisa had to do as Jennie offered a helping hand -- those alms-giving endeavors smolder.

"I give up~..." Jennie said. She pulled off her specs, tossed them onto a pile of papers and sat back in Lisa's swivel chair. She stared into Lisa's dark-shaded eyes.

"Did I ask you to?" Lisa said. A smile touched her lips.

"You don't have to say anything~..." Jennie retorted. "You just kneel there and... radiate."

Lisa tried and failed to suppress a smile. "Radiate?" Lisa quizzed.

"Radiate~..." Jennie said. She continued to hold the Thai's sly gaze, almost like an adversary.

After a long moment Lisa removed her own specs. "Couch or bunk?"

Jennie raised her eyebrows. "Choices~..." She murmured. "On a rainy night that had been unleashed over Seoul..." Jennie trailed off as Lisa stood up, the Thai offered her hands and Jennie took them. Lisa pulled the brunette to her feet.

Jennie kicked off her Little Green Man fluffy slippers early before Lisa entered, and now she stood inside the Thai's personal space, a scant inch shorter, their bodies barely touching, each listening to the other's breath. Jennie closed her eyes, sensing Lisa's warmth like the heat from a sun-filled window. Sun, she thought – I find my happiness where the sun shines. She rested her hands on Lisa's shoulder and the Thai covered them with her own. Lisa's hands were gentle, her plump lips soft as she nuzzled the line of Jennie's jaw. Jennie's breathing quickened and her hands slid up Lisa's chest to encircle her neck.

Jennie tipped her head back for a kiss and Lisa gave it to her, mouth wide, tongue sweet, Lisa's hands pulling the brunette's body tightly to her, possessively. Jennie felt rainbows and unicorns envisaging before her, kissing Lisa. The Thai backed her against the table. "Table's another option..." Lisa whispered in Jennie's ear, pressing her body against her. Jennie twined one leg around the tall Thai, bending her other knee to slide beneath the slight curve of Lisa's tummy. Lisa's breathing roughened when Jennie's pubic bone, beneath her skirt, beneath her underwear, made contact with her erection.

Lisa moaned and Jennie smiled, pleased that the effect she was having on the Thai, was the same as the effect Lisa was having on her. "Table's a bad idea~..." Jennie whispered, and as if to prove it, she lost her balance. Lisa caught her, but not before a wayward hand knocked several paper-works to the floor. They both chuckled and then Lisa began to move against her, the Thai breathing a soft roar in Jennie's ear. A memory surfaced and Jennie smiled. "What about against the wall?" Jennie asked, her face pressed against Lisa's shoulder.

"Six years ago, maybe..." Lisa said, and the soft rasp of her voice sent a stroke of lightning down Jennie's spine. "It's not happening now...." Lisa wound her hand in the hair at the nape of her neck and pulled her head back. "So we're back to the original choices, or..." Lisa glanced down at the floor, then back into her catlike eyes. Jennie let herself slide into the dark-shaded, sparkling depths of Lisa's eyes for just a moment.

"Six years ago, maybe~..." Jennie returned, and then smiled. "I'm too old for the floor."

"You're never too old for the floor, Queen Savage~." Lisa said.

"I'd beg to differ~..." Jennie said, breathless as Lisa unfastened her white loose blouse with a single practiced hand. "Except I get distracted when you call me 'Queen Savage'."

"Distracted is good~." Lisa murmured absently, as she unbuttoned her blouse. Lisa stared at her bra-clad breasts as she pushed the blouse off her shoulders. The clothing slid off Jennie's arms and onto the table. Lisa reached behind Jennie and began unhooking her bra. "I hate bras~..." Lisa remarked into her hair.