Part 11

Happy reading

**********

Neil left the place angrily........Avni was calling his name continuously but nothing effected him.......

Av- kyun Neil.....itni choti si baat itna gussa..I am saying sorry to you.....but tu toh..Tujeh pata hain k past me jo bhi hua hain usme meri koi galti nhi hain..phir bhi tu abhi bhi uss baat ko lekar kahi na kahi naraj hain.but trust me it was an accident

flashback

Avni grew up seeing the unsuccessful relation of her parents....Neela was a working woman and Ashish was very much into his business.....So Avni spent her childhood with her grandparents and Deeksha...Since childhood Avni saw the bitter relationship shared by her parents......Ashish used to beat Neela because he thought that Neela had a relation with her boss......he is very conservative minded.....When Avni was 18, they got divorce......Avni is a kind of girl who always supresses her feelings into her.....After the separation of parents her grand parents died within a year.....Deeksha also got settled in London with her husband......So Avni became very alone and was slowly slipping into depression....but then she met Neil in college....they became best friend and they didn't know when their friendship turned into love......Neil slowly took out Avni from her depression.....both of their family got to know about their relationship and they were very happy for them......But Ashish didn't like their close proximity......It was starting of their career when one evening Sweta visited Mehta house......Sweta and Neela became very good friends by then....they were gossiping but suddenly Ashish Mehta came there and advised Sweta to tell Neil to get married to Avni...Avni came home and saw this....and this lead to an argument between Avni and Ashish.....Mehta house has 4 floors......Avni's room was on 3rd floor.....there was some work going on her balcony.....so the railings were removed for the work purpose.....Avni was standing at the edge of the balcony.....As she is an high bp patient and for the argument her bp became high and she became senseless and she fell from the 3rd floor.....

Neela was seating in the garden and she saw Avni in the pool of blood....She immediately took Avni to the hospital......Avnis right hand and leg were fractured and there was a brain haemorrhage....She was in coma for 6 moths and it took her 1.5 years for total recovery......everybody thought that she tried to end her life for that argument with Ashish....

But in 6 months the condition of Neil was worst than Avni...he became a living statue.....his only work was to visit Avni daily in the hospital.....everybody including Neela lost all hopes regarding Avni but he was the only one to keep hope....And the god listened his prayers and after 6 month Avni gained conscious......after coming back into her senses the only word she spoke was "Neil".....

As everybody understood that Avni tried to end her life so they didn't pressurized Avni..but Avni was the one who told Neil that She doesn't want to live there....

And that's it......Neil talked with everyone and shifted to Delhi with Avni in the next month.....Avni told everyone that it was an accident but none believed it....Nobody told her to marry also as they knew this was the reason for their argument.....Avni believes that the married persons falls out of love and it leads to divorce and she never wants to leave Neil....thats why she does not believe in marriages....Khanna family also agreed with Neil as it was better to see their son with his love happily rather than losing their son forever because they knew very well how much Neil loves her....

In this years Neil took care of Avni like no one and she became a pampered girl and also became very dependent on Neil.....It was Avni's decision to take their relationship to another level.....and like an obedient boyfriend Neil Khanna obeyed her orders.....

Neil listened every demand if Avni but he can't bear this types of jokes and Avni's illness as it reminds of him those 6 months

End of flashback

when Avni came to their room Neil had already changed his cloths and was laying on the bed back facing her.....Avni slowly went to bed and laid down beside him......she hugged him from behind.....and was crying as she can't bear his silence or anger...

Av- I am sorry Neil.....

Neil understood that she was crying...

N- good night...

though he was angry but still he hugged her to calm her down but remained silent......Avni hugged him more tightly and after sometime she slept as she was very tired...

but sleep was far away from Neil

**********

I know this is a very boring update but the flashback is important to describe the reason of Neil's anger......please do vote and comment