⌜ intro ⌟

wish ♥ luwoo

jungwoo rolled from his bed while letting out a groan, ❝you cheated!

lucas laughed at the boy, ❝i won fair and square.

the tall male placed the controller down, got up from the ground, and flopped himself next to jungwoo at the bed.

get out.❞ jungwoo tried to push lucas out from his bed but failed. he rolled his eyes at the giant that's lying down next to him and covered his whole body with the thick blanket. a moment later he could feel a pair of arms hugging him.

he cursed mentally, there goes his heart. why can't it calm down whenever lucas does something? may it be just the tall male giving him a smile, a simple action, it can already make jungwoo's heart go crazy.

now that you have lost,❞ lucas removed the blanket, enough to see jungwoo pouting, ❝you need to tell me who you got for christmas.

this is so unfair!

we agreed to this.❞ lucas frowned, not happy that jungwoo was not going to what they agreed. ❝so who?

i'm not telling you.

okay then, i'm telling doyoung—

don't!❞ jungwoo squished lucas' cheeks with his two hands. he always hates it when lucas teases him about his feelings about doyoung when in reality it's him that jungwoo likes.

it started it off with a misunderstanding, lucas catching jungwoo placing a box of chocolates inside doyoung's locker. jungwoo doesn't even own the box of chocolates. taeil, his friend and is a senior in their school, asked him to place it inside doyoung's locker because he is such a chicken to do so.

and thus started with lucas teasing jungwoo having a crush on doyoung.

doyoung.❞ jungwoo mumbled

what?

i got doyoung for christmas and i don't even know what to give.❞ jungwoo whined. you can't blame him for whining, he prayers to get lucas' name but destiny is not his side and got doyoung's name instead.

your love.❞ lucas snorted at his suggestion. ❝how about you?

jungwoo raised a brow at lucas, ❝hm?

the tall male smiled as he ran a hand through the older's hair, thinking that it will stay up but went back down to cover the older's forehead instead. ❝what do you want for christmas?

how much jungwoo would like to say lucas' name. how much he wanted to write his bestfriend's name in a whiteboard and show it to him. all he wants for christmas was lucas, but it's impossible.

jungwoo shrugged, ❝a boyfriend.

lucas grinned, a boyfriend it is then.

kim jungwoo
wong yukhei

c h o g i w a n e s e

➳ c h o g i w a n e s e

🌲 there's a lot i want for christmas and i'll start it off with more luwoo interactions because i miss them so much.

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2018