Chapter 25 Almost Forgot

*All Might POV*

I open the door to the lounge and see Bell typing away on her lap top.

"I just spoke to Gran Torino. The kid gave him a harder time than I thought. Got his teaching license revoked"

She closed her lap top abruptly and asked. "Are they okay?"

"Yes, all of them" I assured her. "Young Ida and Todoroki were also involved in the incident."

"This Hero killer is blowing up all over the internet. The media is psychoanalyzing everything he's done, his ideals, his mission" she continued.

"The League of villains is about to get even more powerful. Stain has given them a cause that can rally like minds." Her expression grew dark.

"The fact that the students were responsible for bringing down Stain has to remain a secret. They don't have their hero license yet" I explained as I leaned on the counter and faced Bell.

"Those kids put everything on the line to bring down that monster!" She fumed.

"You should be proud of them" she added as she crossed her arms.

"I am, but I cant praise them for this. They cant run head first into these situations and think its okay. Its too dangerous."

"Look who's talking!" She scoffed.

"I know it kills you, that you couldn't be there for them and everyone in Hosu, but you know what Tosh?"

I met her gaze.

"You are only human."

"The symbol of peace is just a man." She stood up from the table and cloaked herself.

"Granted, he's an amazing..." She kissed my cheek.

"Noble" A kiss on my other cheek.

"Reckless man" She wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest.

"But a man none the less" she concluded.

"I know that Bell, its just the way I am."

She let out a small laugh. "I guess I know that too"

I search for her soft cheeks before I tilted her chin up and lean in slowly to find her lips.

I pull back, remembering we are at the school.

Bells hand comes to rest on my chest and I see myself slowly disappear.  

In a manner of seconds we are both invisible and Bells lips are on mine. Our kiss takes us to the far wall in the lounge. I use One for all and bulk up, making sure to hold on to Bell as I transformed. Her feet dangle off the floor once I reach my full height and she wraps her legs around me.

Trying to keep our kisses quiet, and our breathing low, was exhilarating.

The door slides open and we freeze. Our breaths silenced. Bell tightens her grip on me and buries her face in my neck. I feel her heart pounding against my equally panicked heart.

A pair of slanted golden eyes scan the room and see no one of course.

"Sha-la-la-la my oh my!" Jinx sung and danced her way into the lounge, head phones in both ears.

"Looks like the boy's too shy, ain't gonna kiss the girl" her tail swayed back and fourth with with swing of her hips.

"ooo OH oo OH" She pulled two pop tarts from her jacket, and dropped them in the toaster as she continued her performance.

When shes done she gathers her things and heads toward us.

I hold my breath and lean back, but she simply tosses a napkin into the bin next to us, before making her way back to the door.

I release the breath I had been holding.

"Oh! I Almost forgot"  Jinx suddenly says as she turns around and faces us.

"Ari... You have a lot of explaining to do"

I close my eyes. Busted.

I lower Bell to the ground before she reveals herself.

"Right" Bell agreed.  As she rocked back and forth on her feet. Eyes glued to the floor.

"Okay... Hey All Might" she glanced at me.

Bell now dropped my cloak. "Hey Jinx" I greeted sheepishly.

Once the door closed, Bell and I exchanged looks before bursting into laughter.

"The whole time?"

"For sure!" She assured.

"Jinx has crazy good hearing, something about the frequency of my force fields, she says she can recognize them. Her nose is nothing to laugh about either"

"She is kind of amazing" I realized.

"She is!" Bell beamed. "I'm gonna-..."

"Hm?"

Bells expression grew serious.

"No, it's nothing." she dropped her gaze and backed away from from me.

"Can I at least tell Jinx about you're weakened form?" she peaked up at me.

"Of course."

Bell gave me a warm smile before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks big guy"