Chapter 17 Its a Date

*Arabelle POV*

There's a light knock on the door.

I take a deep breath before opening the door. I see Tosh in a white button down shirt and a red tie.

"Hey" I greeted with a bright smile.

"Hey" he repeated warmly.

I close the door behind me before we make our way to the elevators.

"Did you have anywhere in mind for tonight?" he asked.

"Nope, how about you?"

"I do, but its a surprise." he smirked.

My eyebrows shot up"I love surprises."

Considering my answer a little deeper, I added. "Unless they are a let down... Then they suck" I peeked up at him with a small smile.

"But don't worry" I continued "you wont be able to tell if it was a let down or not" I promised.

"Oh really?" he laughed.

The elevator arrives with a ding and its doors open, I begin to step inside.

"Actually" I felt his finger hook around my pinky and he tugged me back gently. "Were going up"

My excitement grew.

We caught an elevator and headed for the roof top. The elevator doors open once more and revealed the patio had been decorated with warm lights that hanged from above. White lilies and candles sat on the table.

My favorite. I thought.

A blanket was laid out on the floor. On top of it were stacked pizza boxes. Sodas and water bottles close by.

"Oh my god" I said with an open smile and wide eyes.

Tosh stayed a few steps behind me, while I took it all in.

"Tosh" I started as I turned around to face him.

"YOU GOT PIZZA!!!" I exclaimed.

This caught him off guard and he almost tripped "Are you kidding me" he said before letting out a booming laugh.

"That's what you noticed!"

"Well yeah, It's my favorite"

"I know" he smiled.

I looked up at him and said "this is amazing"

"I wanted somewhere private and this seemed perfect" he explained.

We dove into the pizza boxes without delay as we talked about how the sports festival turned out.

"Bakugou is amazing, he performed so well throughout the entire festival and won, I dont understand why he was so... rabid." I grimaced at the memory of the boy chained up during the award ceremony.

"Ah yes, young Bakugou. He is a hardworking student, but I don't think he is focusing on his weaknesses. I don't know how to make him see that and as his teacher its my responsibility." He furrowed his brow lost in thought.

He must care deeply for this boy... For all of them. I realized. A small smile tugged on my lips.

Once our bellies were full I let out a satisfied sigh and laid back on the blanket, resting my hands on my stomach.

"So" I said, propping myself on one arm to face Tosh.

"So" He repeated as he lay down next to me and mirrored my position.