Chapter 10 First Day

*Arabelle POV*

I haven't heard from All Might since that night and today is the first day of classes.

My stomach doesn't know if to be excited or nervous, But I have decided to fix things with All Might.

I am just going to sweep it under the rug and tell him our kiss meant nothing, so that we can go back to the way things were.

I make my way to the lounge to get Jinx and I our coffees, when I hear the door open behind me and I freeze.

My heart starts to hammer in my chest and I don't know if I should turn around or stay frozen.

"Good morning Ari, ready for today?" A sleepy voice asked with a yawn.

I let out a breath phew.

I turn around to see Aizawa in his cozy yellow sleeping bag and I let out a small laugh.

He is so cute.

"Good morning Aizawa" I greeted with a warm smile. "I am ready, although I doubt we will be having any students in today. Just paperwork to deal with" I foresaw.

"How about you? You have 1-A this year right? Have you seen who's in you're class?" I asked curiously.

"Yea, I have been looking over them" he says as he pulled a file from his cocoon and handed it to me.

I am thrilled to see the students who had been accepted into the school.

"Wow, don't you have an impressive lot! You must be excited. I know you weren't a fan of your class last year"

"Its too soon to tell. Im not sure everyone in my class deserves to be here, but I will find out by the end of today, and I'll probably send him you're way" he warned.

Seems like he already has someone in mind. I figured.

"Want some coffee?" I offered.

"If you don't mind" he responded.

"I don't, Is sugar ok?"

"Yup" he confirmed.

"Ari, are you ok?" He queried, catching me by surprise.

"Me? Of course, why do you ask?" I said in a slightly higher pitch than normal.

"You don't seem like yourself today" he continued.

You pay attention to everything, don't you Aizawa. I smiled.

"Maybe Im a little out of it, but Ill be ok." I confessed.

"Right, well I'm here if you need me" he offered.

"Thank you"

The door opened a second time as I hand Aizawa his coffee, our fingers touching as we both stop and look toward the door.

"Oh" All Might stood at the entrance, eyes quickly glancing at Aizawa and My fingers.

"Haha! Good morning fellow faculty!" He boomed as he entered.

All Might and Aizawa are perfect opposites of each other.

All Might, is like the sun. Big and Bright, trying to erase all darkness.

Where as Aizawa, is like the moon. It shines softly, quietly lighting a path in the darkness.

They are both amazing in their own ways.

But even I can agree its too early for All Mights Roaring laughter.

"Good morning" Aizawa and I responded together. Aizawa finally taking the cup from my hand.

"I'm just going to drop off my lunch, haha. Don't mind me" All Might explained.

"I should start heading to class, I'll see you both around" Aizawa mumbled sleepily.

And once again All Might and I are alone.

Great.