Chapter 14 Sports Festival

*All Might POV*

The sports Festival is an all day thing, so there is no way I can hold my bulked-up form for that long. I'm going to have to be in my weakened form for most of the day.

I should be fine since the teachers get to sit in the boxed viewing area.

They start announcing the first year students by course. Then the class representative is called up to give the opening speech.

Ah young Bakugou.

"I just wanna say." He began

"I'm gonna win" he promised.

"Haha!" I laughed.

that was to the point. I thought

The sports festival obstacle course begins and towards the end of it the students have all been slowed down by the land mines. Carefully watching each step.

Young Bakugou and Todoroki are fighting for the number one spot, attacking and blocking each others blows while meticulously stepping in the right place to not set off any bombs.

A cultivated BOOM! goes off by the entrance of the land mines.

And from within its pink smoke Midoriya soars over the entire field leaving Todoroki and Bakugou behind.

Alright kid !  My arms shoot up in excitement.

Realizing they are no longer in the lead they hastily start to chase down the boy who has taken first place.

"Izuku Midoriya is the winner!!" Announced Present Mic.

  Young Midoriya's eyes find me in the stadium and I am radiating pride.

Kid, do you realize what you are doing right now?  I wondered.

Somewhere in the world  a quirk-less boy or girl dares to dream of becoming a hero, but don't think they can without a quirk.

Then they see you, place first in the obstacle course without the use of you're quirk.

You are giving them hope and fueling their dreams. I could not be prouder of you.

The prelims are done and young Midoriya has made it into battle rounds.

Both fights result in us making our way to the nursing office.

on our second visit recovery girl looses it.

"You have lit a fire under this child and I don't like it one bit!" she argued. 

"You are pushing him too hard again!" she accused me before giving me a Detroit smash of her own.

"Ow that hurt!!" I complained as I rubbed a new sore spot.

"There has to be another way for him to use this quirk with out getting hurt! I will no longer heal these kinds of injuries." She declared.

"MIDORIYA!!!" familiar faces burst into the room at once.

"Gah!! They scared the crap out of me" I mumbled.

"Oh hello sir, it's nice to meet you" Uraraka greeted.

"Oh yea, like wise" I replied.

"You are all much too noisy ! Get out ! I need to prep for surgery!" Recovery girl ordered.

"Surgery?!?!? That sounds serious!" the students said all at once with worried expressions on their faces.

"Common guys! You heard recovery girl, out! He's in good hands and will be out of here before the festival ends! I promise!" The voice I had been deprived of says.

Oh no,no,no,no,no...